Chapter 4- New feeling

Right when he was about to answer
Three girls walked up to him.

"Omg Bede, what are you doing talking to her?" The girl said throwing herself basically on top of him.

"...." He stood quietly not answering the girl's question "come, Bed,e she isn't worth your time plus looks at her she's so filthy" the two other girls laughed at the leader's remake.

I stood up from my chair and locked my forearms back ready to send her to Arceus, but Bede stopped you

"Why are you still talking.." he said coldly "someone with zero intelligence shouldn't be talking" he gave a harsh stare.

"Bede come on you don't mean it," she said holding his arm. He pushed her away

As he did Bede grabbed me and pulled me in laying his head on my shoulder.

The girls scoffed and walked back to their seats as the teacher walked in.
__________________________________________
Bede POV:

"Ugh, those girls are so Annoying..." I think about the question she asked me
And blush as I look over at her.

She looked focused on her work, but suddenly she passed me a paper.

*Hey Bede :3*

I smile slightly and scoff at the note replying.

*Yes?" I replied handing back the note

*You never answered my question :(*
I blushed at seeing the response as I took a minute to answer.

When I finally put down my answer the Bell rang leaving no time for me to give her back the paper.
__________________________________________
Y/n POV

I got up as Bede got held up by the teacher. I walked towards my next class but got caught by the same three girls that were harassing Bede and me.

"Oh look what we have here the rodent," the middle one said "stay away from Bede he is not yours okay.." she said pushing me to the ground.

Just when I was about to get smacked by her instead I saw Hop grabbing her hand.

"Just what the hell did you think you were about to do..." Hop said in a deadly tone. The girls were stunned and took a step back

"If you dare lay a single finger on my friend I will make sure your Pokemon are put in a hospital..." The girls ran away scared one was crying.

Hop was when we were little was sorta sometimes a delinquent, but he was super friendly this is a new side to him I never saw.

"H-hop?" I touched his shoulder as he took a deep sigh and turned to me "sorry you had to see me like that but that girl was gonna hit you"

I hugged him when he turned around "thank you hop," I said calmly "you're not mad?" I shook my head and smiled

He smiled brightly and hugged me tightly. "Alright, what's our next class!"
I pulled out my schedule as hop did the same.

"I got the world to study," I said showing him he groaned furiously "DAMN IT! I have Pokemon care JUST A SECOND TO LATE" he stomped over to the class I just came out of.

I gave a small laugh, as I walked further down the hallway to world study.
"Welp I guess I'm on my own in this class" as I stood there I felt someone pulling my sleeve.

"Huh?"
__________________________________________
Hop POV:

My next class was Pokemon care right when y/n left, and now she has world study I let out a sigh.

"Why so sad dude" I heard a familiar voice it was Raihan my old friend from battle club.

"Yo Raihan I was just thinking," I said looking at my desk "what about exactly?" He said smirking

"Remember that old friend I told you about? The one that is from Alola?"
He shrugged not remembering.

I sighed Rolling my eyes at him and then class started. "I'll introduce you to her" he nodded but didn't care.
__________________________________________
Y/n POV:

I looked down and saw a little boy looking at me. "Hello?" The boy shivered and looked at me shyly.

"U-umm he-hello my name i-is Allister I'm the ghost type c-club president a-and I'm looking for c-club m-members," he said quietly.

"I would love to join!" I said sweetly with a big smile he quickly covered his face as I caught a glimpse of him blushing.

"T-thank you.." he said very quietly as he walked in very quickly.

I smile and walk in seeing him sit in the very back taking out his Pokemon it was a Mimikiyu.

I sat next to him and said "Allister was it? a pleasure to meet you I'm Y/n" I said tilting my head smiling sweetly.

He blushed and covered his face with the doctor mask he wore. I giggle and take out my red mark and draw a cute little face on it.

"There we go I gave you a cute little face since you're hiding your cute face" I said teasingly.

He blushed a bright red and looked away while the class started.

A while later class ended as I walked out I was called by the boy.

"Y/n sorry for being rude and shy earlier I just wanted to say welcome to the ghost type club" he said with a smile.

I blush and smile "(cute!)" "Well I'm proud to be a member" I smile Sweetly, winking, and walking away.

The boy waved and walked to a different room. As I walked towards Pokemon care to go wait for Hop.

Eventually the class was over and I was sitting on the ground playing with Sobble.

Hop walked out talking to a boy that looked intimidating. "(That must be one of his friends)" "Y/n! Good you're here!"

"Meet one of my old friends from the Battle club Raihan" the boy stood there looking at me.

And then he spoke "I never knew you had such a cute friend Hop~" he said as he leaned closer to me.

"WHAT!"
__________________________________________
To be continued...