The gift

When the words are like that it means that thy are talking in valyrian.

As always, I found myself on dragon back with Rhaenyra on her side. "Hey, auntie, do you want to race" Rhaenyra shouted."I told you to never call me that, because it makes me feel old" I told her " And if I do it's possible my head to be on a "It looks like you're scared from a little challenge" giggling said Rhaenyra."Me? Never" cocky I told her "Well, niece, let's go then". With that I commanded Windflamer to go faster. As Rhaenyra stayed there in shock for a second as she smiled and yelled to her me "That's not fair!" and flied after me.

We landed one after another. The dragon keepers were waiting for us. I got down from my dragon and petted him. Ser Harrold greeted us "Welcome back, princess, my lady", "I trust your ride was pleasant". "Try not to look so relived, ser" Rhaenyra told him. "I am relieved, every time those beasts bring you back unsoiled, it saves my head from a spike" he responded to her as we walked to the caret where Alicent waited them. As soon as Alicent saw us she told to Rhaenyra "Syrax is growing quickly, she'll soon be as large as Caraxes and Windflamer". Smilingly Rhaenyra told her "That's almost large enough to saddle two" and looked at her. "I believe I'm quite content as a spectator, thank you" she replied as getting into the caret. I and Rhaenyra got after her. The way back we laughed at each other because we couldn't keep their balance.

We came back to the castle and the first think they did was to see Aemma. They came into the room Aemma spotted them "Ah, Rhaenyra, sister", "You know that I don't like you to go flying while I'm in this condition". "You don't like us to go flying while you're in any condition, my dearest sister' I replied, and she smiled. "Your Grace" Alicent told her. My sister politely told her "Good morrow, Alicent". Rhaenyra started to question my sister like she was her child. It warmed my hearth just to look at their mother daughter relationship. I snapped from my thoughts as I heard my niece saying that she'd rather serve as knight. I laughed and after that Aemma told us "We are royal wombs, the childbed is our battlefield, and we must learn to face it with a stiff lip". As much I hated that idea I knew sooner or later I'll be in the same position. Aemma added "Now you two take a bath", "You stink of a dragon". We smiled at each other.

After that I decided that I won't go to the counsel, after all they don't want to hear what ai have to say, so It'll be for the better. Halfway to my chambers ser Harrold told me that Damon is here and wants to talk to me. Opening the doors ser Harrold indignantly said, "Gods be good" after seeing Damon on the Iron throne. "Leave us" I told him as he slowly left. "What do you think you're doing here, cousin". "Sitting, this could be my chair one day". "Not if you're executed for treason, also you haven't been in court for ages ". " Aye, court is boring". "Then why come back at all?" "I heard that my brother is hosting a tournament in my honor". "That tournament is for his heir". "Just I said". "His new hair". "Until your sister brings forth a son .... you're all cursed with me". "Then I shall hope for a nephew" I said smiling as Daemon came close to me. "I brought you something, do you know what it is?" I looked close to the necklace and finally said "That's valyrian steal ...... like Dark Sister". He snatched it back and told me "Turn around". I hesitantly turned. He put it on my neck and felt the coldness of the steal and the warmth of his hands. I turned to face him. "Beautiful" he told me, I smiled and hugged him. As I started to walk away "Daemon" I called out. He looked at me curies as I said to him "Good luck" and walked out.