The Reunion

It has passed three years since I gave birth to Aemond. Now Aemond is three, Helaena is four and Aegon is five.

"You wanted to see me husband" I said as I entered Viserys chambers. "Yes, I have to tell you something" he told me "Daemon has invites us to Pentos". "And what are we going to do?" I asked. "We are going" he responded "We haven't seen each other for almost four years". I nodded and told him "I am going to tell the children".

"Aegon, Aemond, Helaena" I called for them. "Yes, mother" they responded in one voice and came to give me a hug. "We are going to see your uncle Daemon in Pentos" I told them. "Do we have to?" Aegon asked. "Yes, we do" I spoke "He is our family". They nodded and started packing their stuff.

Now we were at the ship. The children played with each other and running around the deck and ser Criston kept an aye. I was thinking how I am going to tell him about Aemond. I missed him so dearly.

"Welcome King Viserys" one man said as we got down from the ship. Then Daemon came to great us with lady Laena. "Brother" he said and gave him a hug "Good- sister" and kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "We'll talk later". Then he turned to the children and told them "How you have grown". Then he looked at him and asked, "And who might you be?". "I am Aemond, uncle" my son replied. "Nice to meet you" he spoke and looked at me "Aemond ...".

We now had dinner. Laena raised her cup and said, "I am making a toast for your safe trip". Everyone looked at her as she continued talking "I do hope you come more often, It's lonely here". I looked at Daemon and he looked surprised. "I shall hope so" I said, and she smiled. Then Viserys talked with her for a while. We were eating peacefully until Aegon said something to Aemond that made him mad. He jumped out of his chair and pushed Aegon on the floor. "Take it back" he said to Aegon. "I won't because it's the truth" Aegon replied. I got up from my chair and got Aemond away from Aegon. "Go to your chamber Aemond" I told him cupping his face "I will come in a little". He nodded and walked out. Then I took Aegon's arm in mine, and we went in his room.

"What was all of that about?" I asked. He looked at me and confessed "I told him that he would never have a dragon, because it didn't hatch like mine". "You are brothers Aegon" I spoke. "Do you remember what you told me when he was born" I asked. He shook his head. "You told me that you'll always have each other's backs" I reminded him. "I am sorry, mother" he told me. "You do not need to apologies to me" I replied "Now come with me to say that to your brother". He nodded and we started walking.

I entered seeing Aemond sitting on his bed. "Aemon, someone wants to speak with you" I told him. He looked up and saw me and Aegon. "I am sorry, brother" Aegon said "I did not want to make you sad ... can you forgive me?". "Of course, I can" Aemond said, and they gave each other a hug. "And what of your mother?" I asked as they came to hug me too. "Can we stay in one room?" Aemond asked. "Yes, you can" I said "Only if you are careful". They smiled at me and got into the bed.

I walked around and found myself on the rooftop. Daemon was looking to the sea. "You didn't told me ... about Aemond" he spoke. "I couldn't send you a letter" I replied. "He looks like me" he said. "Indeed he does" I agreed "He has parts of your temper too" I told him. He looked at me and smiled. I went closer to him and put my hand on his cheek. "I missed you" I said him. He out his forehead on mine and whispered "I missed you too". "I am alone Daemon" I spoke "Rhaenyra and I do not get along, Alicent has her child to worry about and Criston is my guard and has to do his duties". "Ahh, ser Crispin" he said giggling "Sorry, ... I wished I could be with you in Kingslanding". I then kissed him. I missed his touch, his lips on mine, him whispering in my ear. "Please, Daemon" I begged "I need you". He smirked and picked me up, as I wrapped my legs around him. He moved to kiss my neck and I moved my head back. He propped me up against the wall and I moved my hands to untie his pants. "Do you wish me to continue?" he asked. "Yes" I replied "I do". He then moved my dress up and placed himself between my legs. He then moved inside me. I never had that kind of pleasure with Viserys and not with Rhaenyra, it was just with him. We were hungry for each other. That night we became one.

Thank you for reading my story!

I hope you liked this chapter.