Sweat Revenge

AELORA

I was sitting on the couch as the maids showed me hundreds of dresses for the wedding. I wanted something unique. Something that would make people to look at me. And then I saw it. "I want that one" I said to the maid pointing at a blue dress.

RHAENYRA

We were sitting at a table in front of the Iron throne. I was next to my father and on his other side was supposed to sit Aelora. My thoughts were interrupted seeing Jason Lannister coming in front of the table "Congratulation, your Grace" and told us "You have made a fine match for the Princess". "Thank you, lord Jason" I responded "I could think of no better man than ser Laenor". "Well, if this only the welcome feast, I admit, I cannot imagine what you might have planned for the wedding" Jason said. "My daughter is the future queen" my father told him "I wanted this to be a wedding for the histories". "Where is the queen?" Jason asked and continued "I had hoped to pay my respects". My father responded as he looked at the seat where Aelora was going to sit, "I understand the Queen is still readying herself for the celebrations". "This is why men wage war, because women would never be ready for the battle in time" the Lannister said. I started blinking faster as this statement was idiotic. I said breaking the silence "Your presence is always such a pleasure, lord Jason". "Princes, your Grace" he said bowing and went to his table. I shared a look with father. The Hightowers started walking but were stopped by ser Gerold Royce. "Your Grace, Princess Rhaenyra, congratulations are in order" he greeted. "We are very honored to have you as a guest, ser Gerold" my father said, "I must say, I was most distressed to hear of Lady Rhea's tragic passing" and continued "I'm very sorry for your loss". "Lady Rhea was a unique character" lord Royce said, "Her kind is not to be seen again". "If there is anything the crown might do to aid House Royce --" I started talking, but the drums cut me off and everyone went to their seats. They introduced the Velaryons and they started coming to the table as everyone stood up. I went to the end of the table and Laenor get my hand and I said, "My betrothed" and Laenor repeated "My betrothed". Everyone started clapping. Then we got to our seats. Then Daemon came in. Everyone was silent and looked at him. My father looked mad. Daemon came in front of the table and my father made a servant to take chair for Daemon. He smiled and sat down. After that my father started talking "Be welcome, as we join together in celebration". "Tonight, is only the beginning" he said "We honor the crown's oldest and fiercest ally, House Velaryon". "Reaching back to the days of Old Valyria and the Age of Dragons" he spoke "With House Targaryen and --" he stopped. I looked at him and traced where he was looking, and I saw her.

AELORA

I stood in the middle of the entrance as everyone in the room looked at me. I started walking as I held my head high. I was almost halfway into the throne room when the Hightowers stood up and the others followed, even Daemon. It was then clear that the Hightowers on my side and I nodded to them before I passed them. While walking up the stairs Daemon smiled at me, and I gave him a nod. "Congratulations, stepdaughter" I told Rhaenyra "What a blessing this is for you" and gave Viserys kiss on the cheek. Then I went to my place and my husband said, "Please be seated". "Where was I?" he asked Lyonel. "The joining of the two houses, your Grace" he replied. "With House Targaryen and House Velaryon united, I hope to herald in a second Age of Dragons in Westeros" Viserys said while me and Daemon looked at each other. "And after tonight's small affair ..." Viserys joked, and some people laughed "seven days of tournament and feasting". Everyone clapped and he continued "At the end of it all ... At the end of it all, a royal wedding ... between my daughter, my heir ... your future queen ... and ser Leanor Velaryon, the heir to Driftmark" and after that he sat. It was time for Rhaenyra's and Laenor's dance. I looked at Daemon again and we stared at each other for a while. Then I started looking into the room and saw ser Criston looking at her. I wanted to go and comfort him, but I couldn't because it would not be appropriate. The dance ended and I went to where the Hightowers were seated. Hobert Hightower stood up and bowed "Your Grace". "Thank you for your support, my lord" I told him. "Everyone knows who the true hair is, your Grace" he responded "Know that you have our support, your Grace". I nodded and went to talk to my cousin Rhaenys. "Cousin, lord Corlys" I greeted. "Cousin" she said. "Welcome to Kingslanding" I spoke "Let's this happy event live for long in our memories". She nodded and I went to the Lannisters. "Your Grace" Tyland and Jason said in one voice. I nodded and got Alicent up from her seat. We went in the corner of the room where no one could hear us. "What was all that for?" she asked. "Rhaenyra lied to me" I replied "She has lost her maidenhood to ser Criston Cole". "Oh, Lora" she said and hugged me. "You know what you did was an act of rebellion" she told me. "Aegon is the true hair, Ali" I spoke "I closed my eyes because I didn't want to hurt her, but now she has had enough with doing anything she wishes for without consequences, but not anymore". "I am going to be at your side" Alicent said. "Thank you" I told her "Let's go to our tables before they question where we are". She nodded and we started returning. The rest of the night was boring until there were screams. It was chaos. Then it was revealed that ser Criston has killed a man.

Now it was the wedding. Laenor had a bloodied nose. Daemon was nowhere to be found. I stood next to Viserys. After they were proclaimed husband and wife Viserys passed out on the floor. The maesters got him to his chambers but they didn't let me in.

I went to the Godswood and saw ser Criston on his knees and a knife in his hands. "Ser Criston" I called him. "Please, ser Criston" I said almost crying "I need you". "I ... I broke my vols, my Queen" he spoke. "You will be my sworn protector, please ser Criston" I told him "Protect me ... protect my children". He got up and I buried my head on his chest. "I do not know what to do" I said to him "I loved her too, but she ... she cut me so deep". "I do not know if I could ... forgive her" I told him. "Then don't" he spoke "I know that I won't". I looked into his eyes and said, "Thank you, ser Criston"

I got into my chambers, and someone talked "I thought you would not come". "Why is that?" I asked, "It was me who thought you're gone". I turned and I saw him. "What a magnificent entering you made" Daemon said. "You honor me, cousin" I told him. He came close and put his hands on my face. "Tell me if you don't want to" he spoke. "The problem is that I want to continue" I teasingly said to him. Then he kissed me roughly. "Why did you and Rhaenyra were in a pleasure house?" I asked, "And why didn't ... do ... you know what". "I didn't touch her, because I have my eye on another" he said "And know she stands in front of me". Then we kissed again. It felt so right even if it wasn't supposed to. He started undressing me as I did with him. "Beautiful" he spoke in my ear. We laid on the bed as he was on top of me. He kissed my neck. "I want you" I said "Now". He smiled and told me "Inpatient I see". Then he got inside of me. A moan escaped my mouth. "You are perfect" he said. "Daemon" I spoke "Promise me that we'll see each other again". "I promise you" he said and then kissed me again. It was a night of passion and desire. I knew it would be just this night, but I wished to remember it.

Thank you for reading my story!

Again, we have some smut.

Criston and Aelora are building their friendship.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.