Chapter Three: New Foes Make Way

After getting used to the other members of the Freedom Fighters. Y/n was explaining to them on how he was sent to Mobius due to the Master Emerald and how he met Locke and unlocked his new powers.

Sonic: That's pretty weird.

Y/n: *Scoff* You're telling me. I'm still not used to being isekai'd to another world by a giant green rock.

Rotor: What's an isekai?

Y/n: Never mind.

Rotor: Alrighty.

Y/n: So yeah, that's my story.

Sally: I see.

It was a few minutes of awkward silence after that. So Y/n decides to break the silence by standing up getting everyone's attention.

Y/n: So. Sally was it?

Sally: Yes.

Y/n: Where's my place to stay?

Sally: Right. I shall lead you to your home. You don't need to worry about rent. My brother will cover for you on that.

Elias: Wait what?

Y/n: Thanks your highness.

Y/n bows to the king who smiles nervously as a bead of sweat drops down his forehead.

Elias: Uhh. S-Sure, you're welcome Y/n...

Chuckles can be heard as Elias turns to Sally who winks at her brother playfully.

Elias: "Did my own sister just swindle me?"

Y/n walks out the door of the destroyed base as Sally follows. Elias sighs as he rubs his face out of annoyance of his sister.

Elias: Great...

Sonic: That's Sal for ya.

Elias: Yeah I know that all too well Sonic.

Y/n was following Sally to his new home. The young human was taking in his new surroundings as he sees different animal like humans who stared at him. Both states were mixed with either worried glances to one another or disdain.

Y/n: I notice they're giving me weird stares. Should I be worried about that?

Sally: You have to understand Y/n, one of the few humans here has tried to conquer our land and kill us every time. His nephew has helped him as well.

Y/n: Interesting. What's his name?

Sally: Dr. Ivo Robotnik. But we call him Eggman. Heck, I think he decided that name for himself.

Y/n: I see. What about his nephew?

Sally: He's named Snivley. He's a complicated one.

Y/n: Ah...So I just have to earn they're trust then?

Sally: Yes.

Y/n: Gotcha...

It was a few minutes of silence as the two walked to his home. Y/n stared at Sally for a little bit before examining everywhere else. Hoping she wouldn't notice he was staring. She did.