Chapter Five: Anorak's Might

Y/n rushes towards Mogul covered in a dark aura.

Mogul: He's fast!!

The Destructix step in front of Mogul to protect their master.

Sergeant Simian: If you think we'll stand idly by and let you attack Master Mogul again, you have another thing coming-

The ape is cut off as a tendril like blade is stabbed through his side. Sergeant Simian gasps in pain as he looks up to see Y/n staring him down with menace in his eyes and an intent to kill.

Y/n: If you think I'll let you go free, you're sorely mistaken.

He pulls out the tendril blade as Sergent Simian falls down on the ground unconscious.

Predator Hawk: Sergeant Simian!!

Sleuth: Since when could that kid do that!! Last time we fought we took him down easily, so how the hell did he take Sergeant Simian down in one hit?!

As the ape lied down on the ground, Mogul looked to see that the boy has four tendrils out of his back, glowing blood red just like his right eye.

Mogul: How amusing...

Predator Hawk: HOW DARE YOU KILL SERGEANT SIMIAN!!!

Y/n: Relax, he's not dead. I missed his vital organs on purpose. Now to deal with the likes of you other pathetic worms..

With a fast wave of Y/n's hand, black chaos energy is shot out towards the rest of the Destructix knocking them back afar. Mogul projected a chaos shield protecting himself from the energy attack and looks on amused at the human fighter who then turns his attention to the mammoth tyrant who's energy barrier fades away.

Mogul: You're usage in chaos energy is rather impressive, boy.

Y/n: ....

Mogul: We can stop this here and now if you join me. Leave these fools and yearn for something more worthy of your time. I promise I can make it worth your while.

Mogul holds out his hand to the human for a shake. Y/n remains silent, his blood red eye glowing brightly as his dull E/C lays still as the chaos tendrils lay still awaiting command.

Mogul: Do we have a deal?

Y/n slowly walks over towards Mogul which makes the mammoth smile in delight.

Mogul: It seems you made a wise decision boy.

Y/n: You know, you have a decent way with words.

Mogul: It's a gift, and during our time together, you will too learn how powerful words can be.

Y/n: Your offer sounds tempting. Very tempting...