it's cold

Enid sat on her bed, admirering Wednesdays back view. The typewriter clicking was the only sound heard in the room. "Enid I can feel you looking at me." Wednesday stopped writing, "Oh- sorry, heh, I didn't know." Enid felt embarrassed and flushed a light red. Wednesday got back to clicking as her hour was nearly up. "Wednesday, you only have 10 minuets, can't you just miss 10 minuets?" Enid pleaded. "Enid I told you, 1 hour everyday." Wednesday said as she continued clicking. "I know but I'm tired and its cold!" Enid whined. "It's only 10 minuets." Wednesday calmly replied, "8 minutes actually." Enid said in a tone. "Only because of your whining, if you'd stop time would go quicker." Wednesday gave a good point, Enid waited pacently. "Ding!" Wednesday had finished the writing. "Finally!" Enid became excited. "You could have gotten comfy before I joined you.. Enid have you brushed your teeth?" Wednesday made sure she had half an hour ago. "Yes I have, you asked 30 minuets ago. Wednesday you don't have to worry, I can take care of myself." Enid told her as she cuddled her back into Wednesdays front. Enid let out one last big breath before she drifted off to sleep. Wednesday's body always seemed to be warm. "Goodnight Enid." Wednesday kissed her on her cheek and fell asleep.

Word count= 224
Hope you enjoyed it.
Sos if it's short.
-Casey :)