(requested) You're mine!

Part 2 for you horny people.
-casey

Wednesday began kissing Enid, rougher, more passionately. She licked Enid's lower lip for entrance which Enid allowed. Their tongues fought for dominance untill Enid pulled away to breathe. Wednesday began once again leaving marks on Enid's neck and collar bones while slightly tugging on her shirt. "May I?" Wednesday asked for permission. "Yes.. please" Enid begged. Wednesday began lifting Enid's shirt up over her head. Wednesday kissed down to Enid's nearly exposed chest.

Small whimpers left Enid's lips as she felt herself become even more needy, she lifted her hips for some friction, she finally found it. She had grinded on Wednesday's thigh. "Ooohh you want that?" Wednesday lifted her knee and began rubbing Enid with it. "You like that huh?" Wednesday teased. "Words princess." She held Enid's chin to look at her. "Yes I do" Enid said between groans. Wednesday unclasped Enid's bra. "Are you okay with this?" Wednesday asked. "I'm more that okay with this! I need this!" Enid became a bit too honest. "Awhhh you need this huh? Guess I'll have to go hard" Wednesday winked as she pulled Enid's bra off of her body. She took Enid's nipple in her mouth as she kneaded the other breast. All that Enid had to say about it was moans and whimpers.

Wednesday began to nibble on the sensitive bud, she left marks littered across her torso. "Fuck me Addams.." Slipped out of Enid's mouth. "I will, be patient my love." Wednesday told her kissing down her stomach. She left marks trailing down. She had eventually reached Enid's skirt line, she slightly tugged on it "May I?" She asked looking up to the blonde girl. "Yes, please." Enid begged. "Good girl" Wednesday said, knowing it gets Enid all worked up.

She pulled down her skirt which left her in tights and pants with a wet patch. Wednesday had practically ripped the tights and pants off Enid's body. "Awhh you're so wet for me." Wednesday began stroking Enid slowly. All Enid could reply with was a low groan Wednesday quickly plugged 2 fingers into the wet girl. "Fuck! Mmh~" was heard as Wednesday curled and thrusted her fingers. She began sucking on her clit so Enid could squirm more. Enid's hands reached Wednesday's black silky hair and buried her hands in it. Wednesday had replaced her fingers with her tongue. She began plunging it in and out quickly as she rubbed Enid's clit in circles with her thumb. "I'm so close!" Enid announced which made Wednesday determined to make Enid cum. The sounds coming from Enid made Wednesday horny too so she began rubbing herself to the audible sounds coming from the girl.

Wednesday began plunging fingers into herself causing her to moan sending vibrations through Enid's body, pushing her over the edge. She came all over Wednesday's face and hand. "Fuck.. Addams, your good at this." She said smirking. "Thank you" Wednesday winked. "You're so good I can't feel my legs hah" Enid was amazed by this. "I know, I'm just too good." Wednesday patted herself on the back. "Let's get you cleaned up." Wednesday held Enid's hand and walked her to the bathroom. Wednesday was still turned on though. "I'll deal with it later." Wednesday thought to herself.

There you go you horny people
-casey.