Buzzy day (requested)

Eugene and Wednesday sat together at lunch, they were kinda the 'outcasts' so to speak, well it was more of Eugene who was, Wednesday was well known around the school and was intimidating to a lot of people. Wednesday keeps Eugene safe, it's so to say Eugene is one of Wednesday's best friends. They both spent their lunch in Eugene's bee house (idk what it's called).

They'd work while eating, "Wednesday, why do we spend lunch in here? Why not with Enid?" Eugene swarmed her with questions. "Work is prioritised. I love Enid but she has her friends and I have work, and you." She calmly responds, "oh okay." Eugene got back to work after slipping a grape through the bottom of his mask. "I think we are done here for today, lunch is nearly over, come on let's get going." Wednesday Began to slide the mask off, "oh thanks Wednesday, really, I've never really had a friend who does this with me." Eugene admits looking at the walls. "I know, you're welcome." Wednesday held her mask to her hip. They close up the bee house and began walking too the quad to find Enid.

Sorry its short

Reply here if you want a part two to this

Reply here if you want a part three to "You're mine!!" (The smut)
-casey