Alternated 1/9

This takes place during the reunion with Anne and Sasha the video was made by chipfries on YouTube

"Thanks sprig."

"Spranne against the world." Sprig said looking Anne in the eyes with his thumps up. "Uh are you done!" Sasha said sounding bored.

Anne groaned feed up with this whole thing.

I think y'all know what going to happened so I'm going to fast forward at bit.

"Do you ever stop talking!" Anne shouted at Sasha swing her sword at her causing her to fall down. Everything was silent the sounds that could be heard was the wings or a bird.

How about we go back to this morning but in newtopia

Marcy POV
I was woken up by lady Olivia shouting my name. "Master Marcy the king wants to see you." Lady Olivia said grabbed my cape for me from the chair next to me.

I quickly got up and took the cape from lady Olivia.

She walked out room so I could get dressed.

I'm not going to explain that so don't ask. -me

I quickly ran out my room putting on my cape. I walked into the throne to be greeted by a worried looking king.

"What's wrong Andries you have a worried look on you face?" I said half curious and half concerned.

"Well the general said there has been talk of invading newtopia at toad tower." The king said with a strong
Sounding voice which almost made me scared of this invasion. "So what do you need me for." I asked.

"Good question Marcy I need you to go to toad tower and stop what ever invasion work or planning there trying to do you will leave in a few minutes." The king said I nodded my head and went back to my room to start packing for this daring quest or adventure I will figure it out later.

I finished pack very quickly so I decided to leave a few seconds early I walked outside and called for joe sparrow. He came to me quickly then lighting itself it hoped on a and we made to the valley in the matter hours like About 3 or 4.

I looked up into the sky and saw it was already somewhat night but the shy was a red-ish color.

I landed on the ground I activated my powers so when any toad tries to come at me I'm ready.

So in this alternated end Marcy as already experienced her power and knows how to use them because of a few weeks of practice and the only reason she came to the toad tower on joe is because she thought if she flew it would be a waste of energy for if she had to fight she will need it since just like in show when Anne used her powers it drained her energy some goes for Marcy. -me

I looked up And saw some type of battle was Going on so I put on a different cape a black one so I look less suspicious. I had to to slow down the pass of power going through my body so my glowing hair would be able to be int the hoodie and will keep me hidden.

I walked behind the tower and slowly flew up behind the tower I saw lots of frogs and two girl fighting.

I made sure every part of my body was hidden. I felt a little of blood come from my hand I pricked my self on one of those thorns.

I kept watch so I knew what was going on till the ground started shaking.

"Wally I told you no boom shrooms!" One of the girls said with a familiar
Voice but I couldn't put my finger on it. The top of the tower started shacking even more some of the bricks started falling off an older looking frog started leading the other frogs to safety.