alternated 4/9

Hello everyone, I came up with this au you can use it if you want idc but if you do it's called WU TIWNS SINGERS AU. in this Au they can be any age between 14-29 but for the sake of my idea they will me 23 for now. And yes, this is another Marcanne Au I got addicted to write this type of stories.

a few weeks ago

Marcy POV

"Thanks for taking me out to eat Anna-Banana." I smiled at Anne then took a few more bites of my food Sasha weren't kidding when she recommended this restaurant A while back. "No problem, Mar-mar I would do anything for my Amazing girlfriend." I loved the way Anne's optimist eyes would stare at me.

I heard a ding come from my phone.

I pulled out my phone and saw it was a text from Darcy. strange she knew i was on a date why would she text me maybe it's a family emergency.

Me: what is it Darcy I'm on a date with Anne.

Darcy: I know I know it's just that Quinn is still out of town, so I don't have a ride and you know that guy that's been following us and keeps asking us to be his girlfriends.

Me: Yea Darcy don't make me worry don't tell me.

Darcy: yea he's following me he hasn't talked to me yet I'm too nervous to go home could you call someone to pick me up.

Me: alright I will call Hana.

Darcy: Thanks Marcy you're a life saver.

Me: np you're my older sister after all.

 I clicked off Darcy's number and clicked on Hanas " hey Anne I'm just going to call someone really quick I will be right back." I got up and pushed in my chair. "Alright Mar-mar take as much time as you need." I called the number, put the phone close to my ear, and walked over to the restrooms.

I walked inside the restroom.

"Hello Miss Wu." " Hana, you don't have to call me Miss Wu just because you work for sue doesn't when you have to use Miss to address use just call me Marcy or Marz." I held back a few chuckles. "Alight Marz is their problem you need a ride somewhere." well she was close to what I called about.

"Close Darcy needs a ride home our creepy stalker guy is following her could you pick her up and take her home."

"Yea sure I have to drop off singing equipment over there anyways bye Marz." "Bye Hana." I opened up my bag and placed my phone in my bag. " Welp while I'm in here I might as well touch up my makeup." I walk over to the mirror and pulled out a lipstick I began reapplying some of it on my lips.

when I finished, I placed the lipstick back into my bag.

I walked towards the door till I felt a hand push me back into the bathroom "WHAT THE oh no." it was that creepy stalker guy what the fuck is her doing the girls restroom. "w-what are you doing here." I backed back but he kept coming towards me, so I hit a wall he was standing over me my legs were shaking like hell.

He grabbed my chin.

  "Since your sister drove off somewhere I came to you instead." "I-I don't love you I have a girlfriend and she is waiting for me." I tried pushing him off man i have to go back to the gym the next time Sasha flies back in from work. off nowhere her kissed me I tried to push him off but the most I tried the hard he pressed his lips on mine.

I felt a few tears go down my face. 

there was nothing I could do I hate feeling vulnerable in a time of danger. He one of my hands a squeezed it my bag fell out of my hand.

The restroom door busted open "get you crusty ass hands off my sister!" Darcy came running in with frying pan in hand and a cop.

he instantly took his hands off me my legs where still shaking Darcy gave him a good Wack with frying pan. "Are you alright Marcy, we saw him walking this way to the restaurant, so we slowly followed him I'm so glad you alright." I instantly hugged Darcy super tight with a few tears running down my face. 

"it's alright I'm here oh and Anne is waiting for you she's super worried you probably want to go over to her."

I hugged Darcy one more time and grabbed my bag then walked out. "MARCY I'M SO GLAD YOUR ALRIGHT!" Anne ran over to and grave me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

some people started running over to me and Anne with new camaras.

"Is this your girlfriend if it why hasn't you said anything." I looked over to another camara. "is it true your girlfriend is a herpetologist." I look over any another camara which the question caught my full attention.

"Is there anything you want to say to women out there about the stalker guy."

I walked over to the lady with microphone. "Uhm yes this guy been being creepy to me and my sister for a few months know but all I wanted to say is to the women out there don't be like me and my sister and don't say anything. for the safety of all of use please tell someone you're a trust with the I'm formation." I look back at the camera with a serious face. 

"You heard it here back to you Emily."

"Hey Darz I going to spend the night at Anne's house the car still outside." Darcy walks into me waving a few people.

Darcy POV

I walked over to Marcy she was facing me I looked behind Marcy to see Anne get on one knee and pull out a black box. at the sight everyone moved back till there where a few feet away from all of use.

I point behind Marcy.

Marcy tilted her head a Little till she turned around that when Anne opened the black box to see Dimond ring. " I wanted to do a little earlier, but we got hold up by that dude I thought I could do it at a different place, but I couldn't wait." Anne took a deep breath.

"Will you Marry me."

I could see the tear of joy run down my sister's face. man, if I knew I knew a proposal was happening I wouldn't have whore the shirt that shows my figure and pulse it itchy and my black high boots.

"YES! I will Marry you!"

Anne put the ring on Marcy finger, lifted her up and spined her around with big smiles on both of their faces. "Welp how are living arrangement going to be live when y'all get married." Marcy looked at me. "We can focus on that later but what we can focused on." Marcy paused herself for a moment.

"I'M ENGAGGED!"

"Yep, you now have Fiancé sis welcome to the gay marriage life."

TBC 

Words:1165