Alternate 2/9

This takes place during true colors and sorry if some parts make no since.

Marcy POV
"That the thing about friends the more that you love them the more it hurts when they go." King Andries let go of  sprig causing him to fall out off the castle. I turned to see the planter and Anne crying I didn't like seeing Anne crying at the planter there like my friends.

Even if I did something terrible to her I can't let this happen because of me.

I quickly ran to the spot Andries drop sprig "if you think I'm going to let this slide Andries your very wrong!"

He tried to attack me with those Big ass hands of his but I dodged them I jumped out the window. I turned back to the castle I noticed a green thing come right at me into my hand.

I love pled at it as I was falling it was the green gem of wit.

I but in a small compartment I had on my vest and started trying to catch sprig. He looked at me with the same face when we first met but I didn't let it get to me.

I called for joe sparrow he didn't come

That dang bird is  flirting with bessy when sprig saw my worried face he started to panic. "MARCY WATCH OUT A FLYING MACHINE!" I turned and saw the robot coming right at me something was going through my gains I punched the robot it went flying into the air when it came down I kicked it.

"Marcy you eyes there green so is your hair your outfit it changed to."

I looked down and saw I was in a green and gold warrior outfit I took the gem out my vest pocket it was gone. As I notice we where getting closer and closer to the ground I scooped sprig up and flew back to the flying castle.

I looked through the window and saw Anne hugging at crying with the planters.

I guess I'm the only one with these strange abilities. I flew on top of the castle maybe I could make a dramatic entrance.

"Marcy what are you"

I grabbed hold of the roof and threw it out of everyone's sight. Everyone was
Looking at me Andries had a face of surprise and dreadfulness.

"Hey next time don't throw my friends of buildings."

I flew down and gave the planter and Anne sprig ran into his family's arms and they cried hugging each other super tight. Anne stood up and came over to me.

She hesitated for a second.

"Uhm thank you Marcy." I looked at her like she had the right to hesitate after what I did to her. "No problem." It was quit for a few second till Anne hugged me then I hugged her back.

"No really thank you i would never want to lose sprig he's family."

I looked down to she sprig reading a note which the paper looked familiar. It clicked inside my brain I broke the hug and snatched the paper out his hands.

"Oooh someone has a crush and is being super gay about it."

"Shut it sprig!" My face was super red but the moment was ended by a orangutan. "Enough with the Marcy gay so the battle can begin." I looked at everyone Anne and Sasha where clutching there weapons.

I came forward.

I turned back to my friends "this is a battle I need to fright I friended a orangutan I need to stop this." Anne came over to me with a worried look on her face "this isn't just your  battle we all friended this orangutan and pulse we're not going to let you fright this alone."

"Understand that but I caused to much trouble."

"B-but Marcy." Anne grabbed my hand trying to persuade me to let them help me but I was to mad at myself. "QUIT IT JUST LET ME DO THIS I CAUSE YOU AND SASHA TO MUCH TROUBLE JUST PLEASE LET ME GO!   please just let me go..." she looked stunned by my outburst but I turned back around trying forget it