Going to Work

"It was nice meeting you." I tell Taylor. "You too." He turned to go back to the counter but stopped and looked at me again. "Hey, Mando, can I have your number?" He asked. I smile. "Sure." We exchanged phone numbers and go our separate ways. I got a text once I got home.

Taylor: Tell me what time you get off work tomorrow and I'll pick you up!

Me: Oh cool. Thank you, I will do that!

I sit back on my couch, Rock comes over, jumped up and laid across my lap. "You're not a lap dog, silly!" I pet him. He just keeps laying there. Rotties are big dogs but they think they're lap dogs.

I spend the rest of the day hanging out with Rock and napping. I then go to sleep for the night. I wake up the next day and do a quick walk with Rock after eating.

We get back from our walk and I get ready to go. After I'm ready for work I pet Rocky and then leave. I get on my bike and follow my navigation through headphones to work.

I get to work, chain up my bike to a bike pole and I go in. I go to the front desk. "Hello?" A guy looked up at me from an apple computer. "You must be Mando, the new Lead Engineer." The guy said and I nod. "I am Carter." He got up and we shook hands. "Nice to meet you." I tell him.

"This way." He lead to a side room and I followed. He had me go first and said, "The boss will be here momentarily." I before I could respond or turn to look at him I felt a pain in my neck. I screamed but no sound came out. My vision blurred in and out and blackened as I passed out.

Radiatedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें