Chapter 1

..The Eyes In The Dark Abyss..

The front door flung open. A young male, with a pissed off expression, slams it behind him after entering. He combed his fingers through his H/L H/C hair with a huff. "What a damn day.." he groaned before kicking off his shoes. He placed his keys on the table and went to his room to change.

The male climbed the stairs and passed a few doors before opening his bedroom door and walking inside, shutting it behind him. He stripped off his white, ink-stained button up shirt and tossed it to the floor, then looked at himself in the tall mirror he had hung on the back of his door.

"..Look at you, Y/n.. covered in ink.. those damn abominations really got ya this time.. fuck.. I need a shower.." The young man rambled on to himself. He grabbed some fresh cloths and a deep brown towel before heading off to the bathroom.

Y/n entered the small bathroom, closing and locking the door behind him before heading to the shower. He turned on the warm water and turned the nob, the water now spraying from the shower head. He stripped off his ink covered clothing, and stepped into the shower.

He sighed quietly at the warm water against his bare skin. He stood still as it washed the ink off of his body slowly on it's own. After a few moments, he started to wash off what the water didn't rinse into the drain, then turned off the water and stepped passed the shower curtains. He dries himself off and dresses himself in his usual nightwear before heading back to his bedroom to gather his dirty laundry.

Y/n lugs his heavy laundry basket filled with ink covered cloths down to the basement, where the washer and dryer sat. He opened the washer door and dumped in his cloths, closing the door before suddenly remembering.

"Shit, the detergent is upstairs.." he grumbled to himself. He climbed the basement stairs and sirched for quite a bit before finding the laundry detergent. "On the kitchen counter? Really?" He said to himself before going back to the basement.

Y/n couldn't help but feel a sudden.. unease.. when he decended into the basement once more.. was it because the lights had flickered when he took the first step..? Was it because the once closed washing machine door was now open..? Or was it the horrid feeling of being watched from the dark corners the small light bulb in the center of the basement couldn't reach..?

Y/n pushed past his unease and put the detergent in the washing machine before setting the container on a table beside it. He started the washing machine and quickly ascended the stairs once more, turning back only to turn off the light and shut the door.

And in that moment.. that one moment of flicking the light switch and shutting the door.. he saw eyes.. two white dots in the darkness at the bottom of the many stairs..

Y/n shuddered and turned away from the basement. "I'm just seeing things.. I think I should get some sleep.. maybe look for a new job tomorrow.." he said to himself. Then, he left to his room, praying that he was infact just seeing things.

Y/n climbed into his bed and, like a scared child, hid his entire body under his covers and curled up on his side. He felt his eyes grow heavy as time went on.

....Those eyes felt so familiar....

....So....

....Familiar....

"I need to stop thinking about it.. I need sleep.." Y/n mumbled to himself. He curled up more as he let himself finally drift to sleep after almost an hour.