4.

ADRIANA POV.
11:59 pm
December 6

It's been 3 days since the gender reveal and me and dd's relationship is growing. He's been there a lot lately. I love him so much. I was sitting in bed when he texted me.

He's been gone all day and I've just been in my room laying in bed

He's been gone all day and I've just been in my room laying in bed. I'm so proud of him. He's really coming up. I just wish he had more time for me. It's fine though.

FAST FOWARD
     12:51 am.

I was on the verge of falling asleep when I hear my door open. It was dd.
"hi baby." He said as he closed the door and put his phone to charge. "hi" I said in a low tone due to the fact that I was tired. "What did you do today?" He said taking off  his shirt and grabbing his towel. "I just laid in bed and ate." I said smiling. "Okay. Lemme shower and we can talk when I get out." He said as he kissed my forehead and walked into the bathroom.

13 minutes later..

I heard the shower stop running and dd came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. "you look mad good rn" I said looking at him. "Thank you, ma." He said as he put his clothes on. He wore a white wife beater and some basketball shorts. "Come here" I said to him as I sat up. He walked over to me and just stood there. I grabbed a hair tie from my wrist and put his hair up. "There" I said smiling at him. "Thanks you. Now let's lay down. You need rest." He said going on the opposite side of my bed and getting in.

THE NEXT MORNING.
It was 10:30 am and I woke up to dd watching texting someone. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled myself closer to him. His back was turned towards me so I kissed his bare shoulder. He had taken of the wife beater last night before he fell asleep. "Good morning bae." I said smiling at him. "Morning ma heart." Dd said as he turned of his phone and turned his attention towards me. "Who were you texting?" I asked. "Noti. He wants us to do a vid with him today but I told him idk cause' I didn't know if you'd be down." He said getting up from the bed. "I don't mind. What time?" I said happily because dd never let me go do videos with him. "Around 1:00." He said looking for something to wear. "Okay bet." I said doing the same as dd.

ADRIANA FIT.

DD FIT.

we got ready and I texted noti

(Ignore the time)

It's 5 mins to 1 and noti says he's outside.

Me and dd go to his car and ddot is there as well.
"Yooo is that deeeeedottttttt" I said loudly. "adriiii" ddot said. "Wsp noti." I said getting into the backseat. "Yo your pregnant?" Noti said confused. "Yea. You ain't kno?" I said laughing slightly. "No nigga. What da fuck. Who's the pops?" He said looking at me. "Dd." I said. "DD IS GONNA BE A FATHER? y'all are like 12 years old what y'all be doing?" He said shocked asf. "Myb." Dd said.

We sat there talking and dd and ddot hit noti a few times. We had fun and laughed a lot but now it was time to go home.

———————————————————

AUTHOR NOTES.

————————————————————

- dis is lowk short but wtv.

- lemme know what you think.

- any suggestions?

- I feel like this is boring so gimme ideas plsssss