10.

ADRIANA POV.
TIME SKIP >> ELEVEN MONTHS.
December 15, 1:12 pm.
📍sugar hill, New York

It's been almost one year since the whole cheating incident with dd. It's been tuff. We co-parent but other than that.. we don't communicate. Dd is still dating that Milan girl or wtv. I don't like her. Not because she's dating dd but because she acts like Alanis is her kid. she swears dd loves her but little does she know, he texts me all the time trying to get back together with me. He tells me how much he loves me and that bullshit. I be missing him low key but I'm doing what's best for my kid. Dd is 18 now and has become very successful with his music career. I'm proud of him. I've always wished him the best when it came to music because I know how much it means to him. Anyways, It's December and Christmas is around the corner. Today me and dd decided to go Christmas shopping for Alanis together. This is gonna be the first time we're alone together since that day.

I got dressed but I didn't put on anything too nice because we were just shopping.

ADRIANA'S FIT.

after I got ready I got Alanis and brought her to my sister's house

after I got ready I got Alanis and brought her to my sister's house. Today was gonna be a busy day. Not only because of the shopping but because I was also apartment/house hunting. I've saved up around $40,000 from working my ass off and I'm going to receive an extra $10,000 from my grandmother when I find an apartment. Over the summer I worked 3 jobs on top of taking care of Alanis and for the rest of the months, I worked 5-6 days a week. From 3:30 pm - 7:30 pm. I've worked so hard to get this money and I'm excited to continue getting this money.

After I dropped off Lani at Avyanna's house, I drove to pick up dd. We decided to go in one car. When I picked him up I asked him where we should go first. "Idk just go to the mall and we'll walk around and look." He said as he was scrolling through his phone. "aii" I said pulling out of my parking spot.

At the mall, we went crazy. We got her a bunch of new shoes, clothes, accessories, everything.

"Yo ma heart dis was mad fun," Dd said as he smiled at me. "Yea it was," I said in response. We just started walking to the car and when we got in he started talking. "Yo adri, yk I love you." He said as he closed his door. I sucked my teeth and said, "That's not what it was when you were cheating on me but ok." He put his hand on my thigh while I was driving. "Yk I love you bro stop playin. You my baby momma & my future wife." He said using his thumb to rub my thigh in a circular motion. "First of all, you have a whole bitch. And Second, i know you love me and I love you too but you did me dirty." I said moving his hand when we hit the red light. "Bro take me back. We can work on us. We can move in together and we can make sure Alanis has a happy and stable home." He stared at me. "I want her to have that but we can't. You make it impossible for us. When you get bored or scared you gonna leave. That's what you always do." I said parking In front of my house. "That's enough of this conversation. Let's go wrap these presents." I said turning off the car and getting out.