A.. what?

The sound of an alarm was the first thing that Yoo Joonghyuk heard when he woke up. Today was quite the day, august 3rd. It should be like any other day but his plans are a little beyond his comfort today.

Apparently I've lost control to all my friends have told me so.

"Oppa! Happy birthday!" Yoo Mia jumped out of nowhere when Yoo Joonghyuk stepped outside his room.

"Thanks, Mia" he said softly. He headed towards the kitchen where he was about to start making something for them both but almost as soon as as he walked, his younger sister stopped him

"I'll make you something! I have a pretty good idea on how to cook, plus I had the best mentor" she said

The tall boy smiled at his sister, and sat down.
He opened his messages and saw that his chats were already full of happy birthday wishes

Han Sooyoung, Yoo Sangah, Lee Hyunsung, Lee Seolhwa, Kim Dokja. Upon all the messages he realized that there was a group chat that had his phone already heating up and everything in that group chat was his @ .

He looked at the group chat of his friends: Lee Hyunsung, Lee Seolhwa, Jung Heewon and Lee Jihye. See this group chat had started when Lee Hyunsung thought it would be a bonding experience to add random people in his contacts to a group chat, and well the people clicked. Then Lee Jihye was added because a demon possessed Yoo Joonghyuk (he was trying to get away from Han Sooyoung, who was climbing on him trying to get his phone.)

Jung Heewon: @ Yoo Joonghyuk please get the actual fuck up

Lee Jihye: I don't think he's getting up, it's his birthday

Jung Heewon: I think he's finally lost control

Lee Seolhwa: Nono I agree with this one

Lee Hyunsung: feel bad for Joonghyuk but yeah

Yoo Joonghyuk: i'm up.

Jung heewon: omg!!
Jung heewon: birthday boy is back!!!

Lee Seolhwa: happy birthday Yoo Joonghyuk

Lee jihye: MASTER

Lee Hyunsung: Happy birthday!

Yoo Joonghyuk: thanks
Yoo Joonghyuk: so apparently I've lost control?
Yoo Joonghyuk: just get out the way fuck y'all :/

Lee Jihye: Heewon unnie, I think he's lost it...

Yoo Joonghyuk scoffed at the message his younger friend had sent. Enough time had been wasted and finally the breakfast was on the table. To his surprise his sister's breakfast looked edible. He ate it happily.

yes indeed he was a good mentor.

After finishing his breakfast he got up and went to shower. Yoo Joonghyuk had been listening to music while showering.

After showering, he put on his "best outfit". No matter how hard he tried to not panic, he just couldn't. How was he supposed to kiss his best friend on his own birthday?

why are so precious about this? It's just a curve on the lips, just the satisfaction of the twist. Nothing matters with a kiss.

Its just a curve on the lips.
It's just a curve on the lips
It's just the satisfaction of the twist