Spring*time

Yoo Joonghyuk shut his phone down. He walked outside of his house so the other wouldn't walk alone.

Kim Dokja got out of his bed and opened his drawers to find some item of clothing. It was 8 am?? Where did Yoo Joonghyuk want to take him at this hour?
Did he shower or not?
Uhm. Why do I care?

He grabbed his clothes and was about to get out of his room when he got yet another message

Yoo Joonghyuk: i'm outside.

Kim Dokja: wtf.
Kim Dokja: wait for me outside imma shower real quick

Yoo Joonghyuk: just shower at my house

Kim Dokja: Joonghyuk
Kim Dokja: I have a shower right here.

Yoo Joonghyuk: k.

Kim Dokja: you're so annoying (affectionate)

He chuckled at his text.

Kim Dokja had finally finished and was now walking out the door.

As soon as he opened the door he heard a thump

"Ow"

"Yoo Joonghyuk?!"

The taller one looked up to the moon like boy, frowning because of the hit.

"Joonghyuk-ah..." Kim Dokja said disappointingly enough for it to come out as a sigh. Yoo Joonghyuk still sat down on the ground but the reader gave him a hand to stand up.

Yoo Joonghyuk said thanks to Kim Dokja. The reader was still dumbfounded by why he needed him there at that time.

"So? Why do you need me so early ?" Kim Dokja asked now looking up at the other.

"Let's go to Busan." Yoo Joonghyuk said in a monotone voice making the other choke on his saliva

"WHAT?"

"What?"

The two looked at each other confused. The first one was in absolute shock at the situation and the other surprised that he was shocked.

"Come, Kim Dokja we're going to miss our train if you don't hurry up" Yoo Joonghyuk said grabbing the smaller one's wrist.

Kim Dokja couldn't protest, he was already ready either way.

Yoo Joonghyuk couldn't stop sneaking glances at Kim Dokja. He looked awfully good.

"Like what you see" Kim Dokja said.

He'd been caught!

"You look good."
Kim Dokja looked at Yoo Joonghyuk surprised. This was the first time in all of their friendship that the big guy full of frowns complimented him

"Hah. Thank you, Joonghyuk-ssi" Kim Dokja showed his signature smile

"This is the first time I've seen you look good.." the sun said suspiciously.

If only he knew that Kim Dokja took a longer time than expected because he literally asked Han Sooyoung, Jung Heewon, Yoo Sangah and Lee Hyunsung to pick his outfit because he 'didn't want to look like a fool with Yoo Joonghyuk-ssi'

"Anyways." Kim Dokja tried to change the subject which technically worked because they were silent for the whole walk.

__________________________________

After getting breakfast at Joonghyuk's place they went to Kim Dokja's apartment because he genuinely thought that he was joking about going to Busan, and was later told that they were going to stay the night there so he had to pack a couple things.