𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 • 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐬𝐢𝐬

A galaxy divided!

Striking swiftly after the Battle of Geonosis, Count Dooku's droid army has seized control of the major hyperspace lanes, separating the Republic from the majority of its clone army. With few clones available, the Jedi generals cannot gain a foothold in the Outer Rim, as more and more planets choose to join Dooku's Separatists. While the Jedi are occupied fighting a war, no one is left to keep the peace. Chaos and crime spread and the innocent become victims in a lawless galaxy.

Crime lord Jabba the Hutt's son has been kidnapped by a rival band of pirates! Desperate to save his son, Jabba puts out a call for help, A call the Jedi are cautious to answer.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Meanwhile on Christophsis...

"They're back!" Anakin shouted, as more and more droids came in for attack, all troopers were getting ready for the second assault.

"I told you this victory was too easy!" Obi-Wan pointed out.

"We never should have sent the ship back for supplies!" Sérena ranted.

"It wasn't my idea to send the ship back!" Anakin said, sounding a little annoyed.

"All right, men. Second wave incoming," Kenobi announced.

"Rex, you and your men follow me!" Anakin called The Captain and his men.

"Cody, Sérena, battle positions!" Obi-Wan turned to Cody and His Padawan.

"Up to the front!"

Sérena ran beside her Master, igniting both of her lightsabers. She was still not very used to what's going on around her, with all of the screaming, shouting, dead bodies and explosions.

"Stay focus"

Sérena told herself, as she stood beside Obi-Wan and deflecting laser bolts that were fired their way. Soon, Obi-Wan signaled the heavy cannons to fire, which luckily helped to demolish a couple of Separatist's tanks.

"Skywalker should have attacked by now!" Cody yelled through all the noise.

"Don't worry! He knows the plan!" Obi-Wan simply replied, Sérena furrowed her eyebrows, wondering what kind of plan Anakin had in mind. Meanwhile, Anakin stood on a building with the 501st.

"What's our plan of attack, sir?" Rex questioned, waiting for the General to make a move.

"Follow me" Anakin jumped to one of the walkers that just went past them.

"What the kriff," Sérena's eyes went wide as Anakin stood up casually on top of the walker, while his men fired the other walker from the ground.

"Surprised?" Obi-Wan smirked at Her facial expression.

"Flabbergasted," Sérena answered, remembering all the story that Her Master had told about Anakin.

"Come on, then!" Obi-Wan waved his hand, motioning the men to come forward. Sérena suddenly got ecstatic to finish the battle, as She ran and slashed through a couple battle droids.

"Right on!"

"Give it to them!"

"That's the stuff!"

The clones exclaimed. Seeing these soldiers' bravery and burning spirit really impressed Sérena, but She was saddened by the fact that they were created just to be thrown into war they didn't decide to fight and die for.