𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 • 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐮𝐬

Battle droids on Naboo! As the Separatist rebellion rages through the galaxy, even peaceful planets are threatened. Following the discovery of Separatist droids wandering the grassy wasteland, Naboo is once again on high alert. Fearing their home is facing another invasion, Senator Amidala and Representative Binks race to Naboo to assess the situation. Meanwhile, near the Gungan swamplands, an even graver threat is about to be discovered.

The ship carrying Padmé, Jar Jar, and Threepio touched down inside Theed palace. Queen Neeyutnee and Captain Typho approached the ship as the group disembarked.

"We came as soon as we could, my Lady. Have you found any more droids?" Padmé said and approached the Queen.

"Only the three. But you can be sure, they aren't tourists," Queen Neeyutnee said "I need you to convince the Senate or the Jedi Council or whoever is in charge of this terrible war that we are threatened," She continued in a stressed tone.

"They'll need more proof. Finding a couple of battle droids will not be enough," Padmé said, sounding a bit defeated. Padmé was having flashbacks of the trade federation invasion during her reign as queen. She was determined to stop another invasion on her beloved homeworld.

"Captain Typho, the battle droid is ready for analysis," someone Typho called through his communicator.

They walked into a droid depot and gathered around one of the tables that had a separatist's droid lying on top.

"Have you been able to retrieve any information?" Padmé asked the Queen about the droid.

"Unfortunately, the Naboo security who discovered them prefer to shoot first and retrieve data later," Queen Neeyutnee answered.

Padmé examined the droid and noticed something odd about it.

"If they were found in the grasslands, where'd they pick up all this mud?" She asked.

"Add that to our very long list of questions," Captain Typho said and it means they also haven't got a single clue.

In the meantime, the easily distracted Jar Jar noticed a butterfly-like insect emerging from a dismantled Separatist battle droid on a nearby table. His attention immediately shifted to the tiny creature, and he couldn't resist the urge to try and catch it with his tongue.

"Yummy-yummy!" Jar Jar said and chased the butterfly.

As the Gungan focused on something else, Padmé, Threepio, the Queen, and Typho gathered around, forming a huddle to observe a technician droid initiating the reactivation procedure. The air was filled with anticipation as they watched the droid work, curious about the outcome and what it might mean for their mission.

"I'm getting a bad feeling about this, With your permission, Senator Padmé, I would like to shut down before I get sensory overload," Threepio said as the technician droid used a saw cutter to cut open the separatist's droid head and caused a loud screeching noise.

"Permission denied," Padmé rejected Threepio's request.

"Denied?" The protocol droid was befuddled.

"3PO, you may be able to get some information out of him," Padmé reasoned

"Cannot see. Where am I?" The once dead droid suddenly jolted back alive.

"You are in very good hands on board a Separatist ship," Threepio lied to the droid, Padmé motioned him to wheedle the droid and to make it believe it was actually on a separatist ship.

"Count Dooku himself intends to reward you for your bravery," Threepio said another lie in hopes to get the droid talking.

"Bravery?" The droid is still processing.