𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 • 𝐣𝐞𝐝𝐢 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡

The Republic fleet is on the defensive and pushed to the brink. As war rages in the much-contested Outer Rim territories, chaos and fear mount as the Separatist army wages an epic battle against heavily outnumbered Republic ships. In the far reaches of the Quell system, Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan, Ahsoka, along with Sérena, race across the galaxy to aid Jedi Knight Aayla Secura who is in the midst of a fight for her life as the sinister droid army closes in.

"Our shields are gone!" A clone officer reported, as Aayla's cruiser, the Liberty, shook violently due to the Seppie's attack.

"Hurry, Skywalker, we're depending on you!" Aayla muttered.

Meanwhile on The Resolute....

"Prepare the gunships," Anakin said to Admiral Yularen.

"Head to the hangar, I'll meet you there," Anakin turned to Sérena. She responded with a nod, and ran out from the bridge.

"Ahsoka, c'mon! Get to the hangar!" Sérena found Ahsoka in the hallway, and they both sprinted to the hangar. Captain Rex was already waiting in the gunship.

"Hi, Rex! Ready for action?" Ahsoka nudged him.

"Always, Commander," He answered.

Moments later, Anakin walked up to them, entering the gunship. 

"We're ready, Admiral," Anakin commed Admiral Yularen.

On board the Liberty....

"General, Skywalker's here," An officer reported to Aayla.

"And none too soon. We're entering the atmosphere," Aayla said. Anakin's gunships launched from the Resolute's hangar, making their way towards the Liberty.

Ahsoka and Sérena watched the chaos become even more chaotic.

"What the kriff..." Sérena muttered at the sight of Aayla's cruiser. It is in complete fire and swarmed with Separatist's droids. It means it would be lucky for all of them later to escape alive. Soon enough, their gunship also got attacked.

"Those droids are boarding Aayla's ship!" Anakin said to the padawans.

"We have eyes, Anakin," Sérena grunted as their gunship shook because they took blasters hits. 

"Take care of that clanker. I'll be on board Aayla's cruiser," Anakin ordered.

"Master! Are you sure that's the wisest thing..." Ahsoka didn't get to finish her sentence when Anakin already jumped out of the ship and used the flying droids to land.

"Not again, Anakin," Sérena sighed heavily at his rash behavior. Now she would never wonder again why Obi-Wan said Anakin was a headache for him.

BOOM!

Their gunship was shot.

"Hey, kid!" Rex called Ahsoka as their gunship was about to crash on the Liberty.

"I know! I know! I'm hanging on!" Ahsoka yelled and gripped the side of the ship. They crash landed on a hole on the cruiser.

"Let's get going before these clankers overwhelm us," Sérena said and they all got out of the wrecked gunship and ran into the hallways,The padawans soon caught up with Anakin and Aayla.

"Nice entrance, Skywalker. How do you plan to get us out of this mess?" Aayla asked, sounding slightly agitated.

"Well, I have a ship docking in the lower hangar as we speak," Anakin simply replied.

"How did this many droids get in here!" Sérena hit and stabbed more droids on their way, and that's when the group met more droids lined up ready to fry them.