SYNOPSIS

In the world full of couple's who are romantically inlove with each other or just lustfully loving each other.There is one man who is deeply and madly loving his long-time girlfriend,they are now seven years in a relationship.

Asher Antonio,a very well-known man in his field.He was an architect and engineer.He already perfectly fit to his field,he received a lot of compliments and award because of being a good engineer and architect.He also have a personal architectural firm.And because of his good looking,all women are drooling on him,but he will always be loyal to his long time girlfriend.

Ayeisha,his lovely and sweet girlfriend.They are seven years in a relationship and ready to settle down,but destiny was playing with their life.

Camilla Gomez,a very well-known fashion designer on new york and in the Philippines.She was very good in her fields,and she loves to be a fashion designer.She was still living in her past but trying to move on for herself also.But, destiny was playing with her life also.

What if Asher and Camilla meet again?will Asher can still be a loyal to his girlfriend?will he can still be able to control his lust towards Camilla?

Or Camilla can still resist the hot and gorgeous man infront of her even Asher was now topless infront of her?

★★★★★

A/N:YOW FAIRIES,I ALREADY MADE A SYNOPSIS FOR BS6,SANA SUPORTAHAN NYO PO ANG BS6 AT SANA HINTAYIN NYO ITONG MATAPOS TULAD NG PAGHIHINTAY NYO SA IBANG STORY NA SINUSULAT KO KAHIT NA ISANG BUWAN PA BAGO AKO MAKAPAG-UPDATE😹

AND TO THE OTHER LEADING LADY IN THIS STORY,MISS AYEISHA OR ALSO KNOWN AS Kalma_Ako_Lang_Toh THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME USE YOUR NAME AS A LEADING LADY OF THIS STORY.I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS STORY😊