Part 3 (First Person POV)

I look around at the Pearls.
"As the Diamonds can't currently do this, we'll be looking through some rejects, off-colors, defects.. most will be shattered, but do step in if you see a gem you'd like to add to your court," Pink Pearl explained, taking my hand and pulling me to a screen.

I look at the screen, "Just put your hand on it, if those lousy Peridots actually did it, you should be able to access it." Yellow Pearl stepped forward onto the platform as well. "Ok!" I confidently say, plastering my hand to the screen as it activates.

'Welcome Peach Diamond, what would you like to access?' "Gem rejects." Yellow Pearl firmly says, getting closer to the screen. "Accessing 'Gem Rejects'" Soon, the screen showed the first gem.

"A.. Green Ruby?" I look at them in confusion. "An off-color, what would you like to do with it, my Diamond-ess?" Blue Pearl asked, "Add her to my court, please." Pink Pearl nods at me, pressing a button, which sends the gem into my hands.

"She's in recovery from taking a small hit from My Diamond herself, she'll be in her gem for about 2 days or so." Yellow Pearl explained, I nod.

Another gem pops onto the screen,
A defect Lapis Lazuli with a small off-color splotch of 'red', she cannot summon water wings.
I click the accept button as the water-droplet like gem appears in my hand.

"Are you sure? Gems with power defects may be seen as 'unforgivable monsters' as my Diamond says."Blue Pearl looked at the tainted gem. "I'm sure." I smile.

Just as another gem pops onto the screen,
An off-colored Sapphire, she appears as a 'ruby like color'
I click the accept, sending the gorgeous stone into my hands.

"This is the last reject of the day," Pink Pearl swipes the screen.
An off-colored Peridot, Darker shade of green than 'desired'
"Hey! Wait.. that's the Peridot that was so kind to me." I explain to Pink Pearl, who I seem to get along with well.

"That was her last day, her shattering date was set, but pushed off, my Diamond assumed this would happen." Pink Pearl smiled, I click accept, the Peridot gem appears into my hand as well.