Part 6

Loading....
..........
Loading Complete!
.........
~Timeskip Length: Pink's Shattering (7 days before~

I paced the halls of the estate with my Pearls at my side. "We are all visiting Pink Diamond today.. ugh.. this is so stressful!" I sighed.

"Don't be stressed, my Diamond." Black Pearl comforted me. "We need to meet the rest of our court at the warp now, we'll be late!" Pink Pearl rushed us to the warp pad, newly installed!

We were all greeted by Pink, her Pearl, and her Rose Quartz'. "Welcome Peach Diamond!" Light Pink Pearl came to greet us to the Earth, I could sense that Pink Pearl was uneasy about this..

"Thank you, Pearl, please step away, I think you are making our visitors uncomfortable." Pink Diamond chuckled, coming to greet the court. "Such gorgeous gems that all of you are! Such pretty colors.. I can see why you like it here, Pink Pearl." Pink smiled.

"Thank you, Pink Diamond. I do quite enjoy it with My Diamond." She smiled. Pink moved on to the defected and off-colors, "a Black Pearl, Ruby Sapphire!! Green Ruby! All of you are just gorgeous gems." Pink stared at them in admiration.

"We have a few off-colors ourselves, along with a gift for you, Peach." Pink ushered a gem to her. "A Purple Rose Quartz, or a Violet Rose Quartz if you will!" Pink smiled at Peach, the Violet Quartz introduced herself, I gasped. "Thank you so much Pink!" I stepped closer to her. "I also have a gift for you."

Pink Pearl handed me the gem, "I thought in this new colony, you could use a Jasper to defend yourself, I reserved this perfectly cut, Aqua Jasper!" I smiled, handing her the gem. Pink gasped, holding the gem, "It's gorgeous! You rarely see these emerge. Thank you Peach!" Pink stored the gem in her pocket.

"Let's give you a tour of the small terrain we've got." She offered, I ushered Pink Pearl to follow us.

We stepped out of the warp gates, beautiful green land covered the surface, "wow- what is this?" I asked her, "That's grass! Isn't it amazing?" She asked, Pink Pearl was in awe, along with myself. "Yes!" I touched some of the 'grass'.

"Wow!" Pink Pearl looked at me, clearing her throat, "you go ahead, My Diamond, I'd love to observe this." She nodded as I passed on with Pink Diamond.

"This is my palanquin," she showed me, "Let me show you someone." Pink's voice got solemn, they stepped into the palanquin, beautiful roses trailed the beams. "I want you to have another gift, please bubble it." Pink spoke, I nodded.

She held up a shattered gem shard, "They allowed me to keep the pieces of the shattered "Diamond" that came a few weeks before you emerged.." She smiled, "it's very valuable, so be careful with it!" I nodded, bubbling the shattered gem.

"I will hold onto it forever." I spoke, "We should probably make our way back to the others now." Pink Diamond walked out of the palanquin, I followed.

"I hate that you have to leave so soon!" Pink sighed, looking over at me. "I can always visit you!" I smiled, meeting eyes with her, a sad look appeared over her face. "Afraid not." Pink shook her head.

'Afraid not?'