Chapter 5

Published on: December 24, 2022..

*********

The latte here is average, has better options down the alley, but he prefers this one, took another sip from his cup, ahhh, delight, eyes trailed through the window glass, the view here is nothing enchanting, the busy street, with occasional traffic..

The other side of the cafe is much more vibrant, but he always chooses this side, he has his reasons, 

The cafe staff considers it a quiet and lonely seat with no view, though avoided by most but taken by this specific customer, who mostly took the corner seat, beside the jade plant around the window, he may enjoy counting cars out there, that's what it looks like for hours and hours, looking out and writing something in the mini diary, notebook, whatever it is..

His eyes were still looking out, lips twitched a bit, fingers brushing the back of his hand.. he has to share it, has to write it, this happiness today...

His lips curled again, pulling out his secret holder... 

Date: February 19, 2018

Have you ever felt tingles, as if a warm squishy worm crawling all over, making you squirm, fearful, excited, with speeding heart rates, I am having those feelings right now..

Our hands brushed a while ago, accidentally from his side, but intentionally from my side..

Our first touch,

He apologized,

Silly! I am delighted...

If he could know, how much I ache for his touch,

Burning with desire, depriving alone..

Date: March 1, 2018

Can see from my peripherals, He is looking at me right now, curious cub..

cute...

I hav....

His hand movement paused, as he felt a presence in front, quickly closing the little journal.

"What you writing?" 

It didn't take much time, to get that secret holder shoved in his jacket, and the same demeanor of calmness wraps him, 

"You write a lot? Are you an author?",  Mew peeps like he gonna get a glimpse of hidden possession behind the man's jacket... "I have never met one before, do you guys always look for words, what's your taste, fiction or nonfiction? ohhh wait it's called genre right? see I know a bit of thing", "don't you get bored by here all alone", "we are thinking to change the decor on this side, it felt a bit dull, isn't it?"

He had spoken more than ten phrases, and got no reply, just blinking eyes staring him back, started to feel awkward, is this why people call him nosey, shit... he cursed at his own stupidity and big mouth, surely the guy is least interested in chit-chat, enjoys his own company with a book and cup of coffee..