Chapter 6

Published on: December 28, 2022.

************

He took his usual seat, least interested in his surrounding, the place seemed quiet even though there was some bgm blasting in the background, what kind of bgm do people like these days, few teen girls roaring on the side table, what a day, his silence getting pierced by some over-excited chickens...

He waited till his order would get placed on his table, waiting for their little chat... He waited and waited, and it never happened...

Date: March 27, 2018

Quiet,

My preferred mode is silence.

But for him, I can abandon my preference willingly..

He was quiet today, way too quiet..

Waited three hours, his smile, his voice, nothing..

Never knew, silence can be irksome, and unsettling... even though my ears are bleeding from these girls' laughter...

But, my preferred voice, my preferred chortles, where are they?, why my loving jammed engine quiet today..

His pen stopped for a sec, watching the running figure, feels like nostalgia hitting, the man who captivated him on that rainy day, running with no purpose, doing the same, running away..

His pen started to scribble again, with a bit of frustration..

He ran out

Something is wrong..

The slender figure leaned over the wall waiting patiently, has been waiting here for an hour or more, eyes going through left and right, and occasionally on his wrist watch, he is late again, what he is up to these days, is he f*Cking around, his jaw clenched with the thought, he had taken care of the last guy he f*Cked, but if he doing it again, the cig bud got crushed brutally on road... 

He needs some release, his eyes linger over the fifth floor but nothing, he is not home yet, the anger made him turn on his heels, moving to his next destination, some gay bar, to choose his partner of the night, who might fit in the description of having pale skin, broad shoulders, round butt and a pretty smile...

Date: May 5, 2018

I am invisible to him once again, why?

Need to know, why?

We were good a few days back, he smiled at me, and even joked about me being skinny Budha, did he forget me? did he get fed up with my silence? is he tired to guess anymore?

What he mourning over? I even forgive him for being cheeky with others, 

If he keeps on being silent, and ignorant to me, then,