17 (wow my favorite number)

Warning ⚠️ : smut ahead.

"Ahh I'm so tired Wonwooya". Hoshi said lay on the couch putting his head on Wonwoo's lap as Wonwoo was sitting there.
Wonwoo ruffled Hoshi's hairs. "Why are you back so late? Jun is already asleep".

"I was busy working on the ideas we decided for our performance". Hoshi replied to Wonwoo question.

"He was happy on a date". Wonwoo said with a smile.

"I told you, you should take him on more dates Wonwoo. Mingyu really likes it".

"I'm not good at this Soonyoung, if you haven't had suggested me to take Mingyu on shopping, I wouldn't have done that. Thank you so much for always saving my relationship".

"Yaa you idiot Wonwoo, even if you don't do anything, Mingyu will never leave you. It is just that he sometimes gets upset".

"Yes. I know, now let's go and sleep".

2 weeks have passed. Joshua was helping Dk with his guitar practice. Performance team were working on their performance. And others were also busy in their own schedules.

"Why Hoshi hyung and Dino didn't come today for practice?" Minghao questioned as there were no one at the dance studio except Jun and him.

"Hoshi have to attend a concert as Vitamin L is going to perform on Formis9 concert as their debut project" Jun said. "And what about Dino?"

"Well I don't know about him, he went somewhere with Seungkwan and Vernon". Jun replied with no knowing face.

"Hyung drive fast before the show starts". Dino eagerly said.
"Dino the show starts at 7 and it's only 6now". Seungkwan said looking back from the front seat.
"Whatever, Vernon Hyung you drive fast".

"Dino, why are you so eager to see Hoseok Hyung?" Vernon questioned.

"Come on dude, he is going to perform today. I even missed dance practice to see him and you still asking why. Isn't it clear like glass?" Dino said giving a pouty look.

"Then try to win, what you likes. He will not know you likes him until you tell him Chana". Hearing Seungkwan's words makes him more pouty. "He is a known person Hyung, and I'm just like those of his millions fans. We can like him but can't get him".
"Chana don't be upset. We are going to see hm perform so let's go with a happy mood". Vernon tried to light up the mood.

At concert of Formis9.

"Scoups hyung is everything ready?" Woozi asked.
"Yes they are getting their makeup done". Scoups replied.
"I hope they do a great job today". Hoshi added. Woozi and Scoups nodded.

Vitamin L group came out of makeup rooms to talk to their Sunbaes before going backstage.
"Is everyone feeling well?" Scoups asked the group and they replied with 'yes'.

"Jinhoyaa, why everyone is wearing full and warm clothes but Jiwoo is wearing thin and short one's?" Hoshi asked Jinho as he was nearest to talk.

"Hyung they said our fans thinks Jiwoo is cute but they wants to show his hot and sexy side more, that's why he is wearing those clothes". Jinho said looking concerned about Jiwoo.

"Ahhh they are idiots, you don't need revealing clothes to show your different side, your stage presents makes you different". Hoshi sigh and went to Jiwoo, who surely was shivering from cold.
Hoshi took out his jacket and put it on Jiwoo. Jiwoo looked up to meet Hoshi's eyes and a cute smile appeared on his face.
"Hyung you don't need to give me this, you will catch cold".
"Baboya" Hoshi cuffed Jiwoo cheeks with his warm hands. "Don't get cold and sick. Don't remove jacket before going on stage. Understand?"
Jiwoo nodded his head with cute smile.