I've Been Waiting

To My Xiax_77

There are truly no words, but I hope this captured a glimpse into my Psyche for you. I also noticed that we are more alike than you think based upon your last chapter in "The Day We Met." Nonetheless, though, you are indeed unmatched in skillset.. I hope I did us all a small justice with explaining it all.

Je T'aime Amore. ❤️‍🔥

"No clue you say, huh Ky? Oh, I think I understand better than you think Vixen." Jaden saunters slowly towards Khaya, then. Promises held in the pools of her eyes  also seem to have that magenta hue to them. Khaya saw that image the first time Jaden did when she faced her own reflection in the mirror that day.

She knew what was happening in that instant. She was triggering Jaden's true ancestry. Unearthing secrets meant to be kept hidden from her mate. Was she ready to face the truth of what she was? Was Ky ready to experience the full strength of what they were to ultimately become? Fear shook Khaya, then. Or was she more   exhilarated than fearful?

Nervous energy surrounded them. Jaden could feel the hair on her skin prickle. There was heat beneath the surface of her skin. Her eyes glowed stronger now. The hue around her radiated a mixture of deeply riched colors of dark purples, reds, oranges, and golden honey beams of blended auras. She was strikingly stunning. Ky lost her breath for a moment.. She was always breathless because of Ky.  Her lips felt instantly swollen and ready. Her tongue slowly traced her inviting smile.

Jaden stalked her the way a predator stalks its prey with anticipation for an excited kill. Suddenly, she halted her steps and stared at Ky. She, too, was glowing. Royal blues, aquatic green flecks shimmered just as understated silver, pinks, and purple auras surrounded her. Her matched irises were also piercingly silver. Her skin was radiant and ethereal. It was as if you could see through her existence. Her physical frame was transparently beautiful. She was simply otherworldly.

Jaden's mouth watered, and she felt this insatiable hunger. Craving was probably more accurate. She wanted to devour Ky. Khaya wanted to be devoured but also ravaged by the savage creature before her. Jaden felt her teeth sharpen. She wanted to... howl for some reason. "What in the entire fuck Ky. You're...." "Yes Jaden, my love, so are you." "You're delicious enough to eat." "Why Ky? Would you like a taste?" "Only if you're willing to partake in this feast along with me?"

Jaden could feel her pussy heat and her clit began to swell in ways she'd never experienced before. Khaya could feel her mouth start to salivate. Yes, they were ready. It had already begun. They were imprinting before they could realize what was happening. What was now in store for them was inevitable in truth. They both wanted a different life before the stars aligned their paths.

They knew that they were something no mere mortal could ever handle or experience and come out unscathed. They were going to burn the world ablaze, and they could care less in that moment, who got caught up in their crossfire. There was something in the air that defied reason or ration. That defiance turned them on. They weren't who they've always known  themselves to be anymore. No longer were they assured. They were creatures simply surrendering, even as they were fully engaged in giving in to each other's innate needs and desires.

Their most basic primal selves could no longer be contained. They were undeniable. Fated in so many ways. The energy was growing rapidly around them. Sparks were lighting up the night, leading them towards the unknown. They effortlessly began to levitate towards the night sky. Their racing minds and pounding hearts beat as one... drowning out the world beneath them.