Chapter 12

Rosalyn's POV

I had a pounding headache as I slowly came to, finding myself led down on the floor of an apartment.

I sat up slowly, rubbing my head as I looked around. I should have known Klaus would have taken me, I looked like Rosalyn... I am Rosalyn.

"Oh good, You're awake." I heard Alaric, now Klaus, state. I kept quiet, seeing Elena, sitting in a chair, a knife in her leg. No... He couldn't have her...

"Elena?" I whispered, my throat sore from having been choked. "Alas you are wrong Rosalyn, for this is Katerina," Oh God, the relief I can feel right now. Elena is still safe.

"My name... is Rosie..." I coughed, healing my throat a little before cutting off my healing ability fully, going back to being just a weak Human. This was the way it had to go. It would be difficult, stopping Klaus from finding me out, but It needed to be done, and If I was correct, he hasn't got all of his abilities, while in this body.

He would be harder to fool, which meant that I had to up my game, make sure I used the alibi and the alibi only. Good Job I upgraded it completely.

"Now, now, you really shouldn't lie to me." He came over to me and lifted me off the ground with ease, holding me close to him. I made my heart beat fast, not sure what type of skills Klaus had in this body.

"How old are you?" He asked me and I made my heart beat faster. "T... twenty four..." I stuttered and he shoved me back, making me hit the floor.

"You lie!"

I moved back against the wall as he moved closer to me again. "Klaus, Klaus, don't... she's terrified.. that's not Rose!" Katerina yelled and Klaus turned to her.

"Rosalyn, you have met her?" Katerina shook her head. "No.. no there was a doppelganger back in 1864..." she explained, her breathing heavy, she was also scared.

Katerina shut up...

"The one in 1864 was human, but she knew what I was... and she tried to protect us..." she kept going, and I looked towards the door, knowing I couldn't get out that way. Or any way.

"It's been 150 years Klaus, Rose is dead, this is a doppelganger." Katerina finished as I got to my feet, still quite close to Klaus.

"What are you?" I whispered, making fear fill my voice. "Me, my dear?" Klaus gently stroked my cheek, making me flinch.

Most of my fear was actually real. Yet again. I was just 'human.' Klaus was strong, not as Strong as me, but he had some way of instilling fear inside of you and right now, with me being human, I was terrified.

"In this Body, I'm just a mere human, a Vampire Hunter, but in my normal body, I am a Vampire..." he laughed and I whimpered.

"Now... Rosie..." he made me look at his eyes, trying to compel me, but it didn't work on me. "What is your name? Where you were born?" I made my eyes go blank before I answered.

"My name is Rosie Aluia Harrow, I was born in Mystic Falls 24 years ago,"

"Who was your Ancestor?" He asked me again, one to which I replied again. "Rose Harrow,"

He gently patted my cheek, allowing me to be free of the compulsion for now. I blinked and pushed him away from me. "Stay back, leave me alone." I tried to run for the door, knowing he would stop me anyway.

I opened the door and tried to leave but was stopped by a barrier. "I got my witch to set up a barrier, no Humans, no Vampires can leave but me and him."

He came up behind me and pulled me back shutting the door before taking my fingers and twisting them, letting me hear the snap as they broke. I screamed out in pain, but he covered my mouth, muffling the sound as he pressed me against the wall on my back.