Chapter 16

Rosalyn's POV

I hadn't realised I had fallen asleep until Jeremy shook me awake startling me to sit up quickly, alarmed as to where I was.

"Whoa, hey it's okay." He reassured me and I relaxed immediately, getting up to my feet, pulling him up with me. "What's the time?" I asked and Jeremy chuckled, taking out pieces of grass and plant from my hair.

"About 6pm." I groaned and shook my head, making my curls fly over the place. "Booo..." I smiled and rubbed my arm, Jeremy hugging me from behind and hiding his head.

I gasped not expecting it but nerves fluttered through my chest again, making me feel sick. I was getting annoyed by it. "Come on lets go back to mine." He chuckled and jumped onto my back.

I crumpled a bit, laughing because I wasn't expecting the weight. "Oh my God Jer!" He laughed too and I vamped away, heading back for the Gilbert house where I slowed when it came into view.

Stopping by the front door, I pushed it open, heading into the living room, where Elena was standing, hands on her hips, staring at us like we had grown two heads.

"What's going on?" She asked, looking confused and giving me a disapproving look before Stefan walked in to stand behind her.

"Yes, what is this?"

I put Jer down and he laughed, seeing his sisters face. Oh it was priceless. "We just took a walk around, brought some Coffee." I stated smiling, knowing the next part would definitely piss them off.

"Met a wonderful man named Klaus, who paid for my drinks, such a sweetheart..." Elena's face turned to shock as I trailed off and Jeremy headed into the kitchen to get a drink for the both of us.

"What about him?"

"Oh he was a Gentleman, he helped me get the drinks to the table, and then he spoke with us a little before leaving." I explained taking the water from Jeremy as he came back in.

"Jeremy, what is she on about?" Stefan asked, watching me sit down.

"He compelled her and spoke to me," Jer whispered as he stood by them, I kept the smile on my face. "He said he hopes you wouldn't run Elena, or he would take me and Rosie and you wouldn't see your friends again..."

Elena sighed and I kept sipping my drink. "Jer we can't take her with us tonight, She's human, she needs to be somewhere Klaus can't get her," Stefan nodded and pursed his lips, trying to think of something.

"We don't have long till the ritual, We need something for her to do, so she won't leave." Stefan stated and coming over to me, taking my glass and putting it on the side.

"Rosie," his eyes changed and my expression blanked. The usual routine for compulsion. "You had a long night, you're exhausted and want to sleep until tomorrow."

I made myself look tired and he kept speaking to me. "You remember having a fun day with Jeremy, before you fell asleep around his house."

My eyes closed and I made my body limp, allowing Stefan to catch me and pick me up. "Can I take her to your room?" He looked to Jeremy who nodded his head, hiding a smile.

I felt myself being moved until there was a soft sheet underneath me and Stefan left, heading out with Elena, the front door shutting behind them.

I sat up and looked to Jeremy who was smiling from the door.

"Comfy bed.." I laughed and led down again and hiding my head into his pillow and lying on my stomach.

His bed smelt so nice...