Ninth Letter

April 2

Dear Drew,

Did you just give me an April fool’s joke yesterday? I swear I really saw you but why didn’t you even bother to talk to me right before I leave? It just sucks because everytime I see you, you would kiss the girl you’re with. Couldn’t you just pretend to be happy for me and be a decent friend even just for a day?

You know what, I hate to say this but with what you’ve done yesterday, you just proved to me that you’re a jerk. I hate you so much! I know I shouldn’t be reacting like this but what the hell were you thinking huh? I told you I wanted to bring happy memories. I didn’t tell you to bring me a nightmare!

Anyways, I wanted to tell you that I’ll be staying in wherever country that I’ll be going for a year. That’s just the minimum though. So I really don’t know when I’ll be back so that I could slap your face and hit you in your balls for being such a jerk.

Okay. I’m just kidding. I won’t slap or hit you. Oh wait. Maybe I’ll slap you. Ugh. Never mind. I’ll think about it first so wait for it alright? =P

BTW, if you’re actually listening yesterday, today’s my flight. So sorry for this short letter. I’m just writing this in the airport while waiting for my flight.

I hope you’d take care of yourself. Please if you’re really planning to have a new girlfriend, please find a decent one. It hurts my ego everytime I see you lip-locking with a slut looking girl. 

Oops. This is it. I need to board already. I wish you all the best!

See you soon.

Confessing my heart out,
Michelle