Tenth Letter

April 4

Dear Drew,

Hey. I told you I’ll find a way to send you my letters without you knowing where I am right? Well, here it is. It’s still my penmanship but you’ll never know my address. Thanks to someone I know back there. =P

Anyways, I just want to let you know that I arrived safely here. So don’t worry. Wait. Do you even worry about me? Nah. I don’t think so. I have my own place here and I love every bit of it. The weather is fine and it doesn’t kill me to death. I enjoy being here. How I wish you were here as well but obviously, you can’t be here.

Since I’m enjoying myself here. I’ve decided. You’ll be the first person to know this so you’re so privileged. I’m staying here for maybe 2 to 3 years. I extended my visa already. I’m really sure about this. I have never been so sure in my life until now. I know now what I want to do. I want to stay here and start from scratch. I want to find my real passion. I want to find the real me. I’m getting there one step at a time but I know I have enough time to discover all the possibilities.

I don’t want to bore and make you envious about all the stuff that I find here awesome so sorry for this very short letter. I think this would be the shortest one that I’ll be sending you. Oh well, that’s life. There’s always a first.

Take care alright?

Confessing my heart out, 
Michelle