CHAPTER 14

Hello friends...
I am back with the next part...
Enjoy reading the update...

SASSY GIRL HAS MY HEART

CHAPTER 14

Naina got up early the next morning. Finally, she was going to meet her Sameer. The past three days had been hectic for her. She had struggled too hard to learn few things which she had never done in her life before. Daadu, Vishakha, Vivek and Deepika had given their best to groom Naina into Sameer's dream girl. They knew that Naina would do it for her love. They too had a tough time to teach her few things, but at the end they were quite successful.

At first, Vishakha had agreed only for the sake of Sameer and her family. But by looking at Naina's hard struggle to win over her son's love, she was sure that her decision to groom Naina was right. Now, she did not resent her decision to support her. Still, there were things that Naina was not comfortable doing. Now, only after Sameer's arrival, they would see if their efforts were fruitful. She had left no stone unturned to groom her.

When Sameer got up that morning, he could feel some freshness as if something good was about to happen that day. He pushed those thoughts away thinking that he felt all this because he was returning to his people, his home.

Sameer had already left with Munna and Pandit and was on his way to his place. He needed his people around so he could distract himself from thinking about his dream girl all the time. He only knew how much he had resisted himself from making a call to Naina and hearing her voice.

As the car stopped in front of his house, he breathed deeply. And contentment swelled in his heart, as if something close to his heart was around. The vibes that he received when he stepped out of the car made him halt in his tracks. He could feel HER presence around. His gaze moved around and with a swift move, he rushed inside in his home to confirm if his dream girl was really present.

Daadu had deliberately kept the door open for his grandson as they were already informed about his arrival by Munna. The moment he stepped inside the house, his heartbeats accelerated. The melodious voice that he was missing so much reached his ears,

"Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh Deva,
Mata Jaaki Parvati Pita Mahadeva...

Andhan Ko Aankh Det, Kodhin Ko Kaaya,
Baanjhan Ko Putra Det, Nirdhan Ko Maaya...

Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh Deva,
Mata Jaaki Parvati Pita Mahadeva...

Sur Shaam Sharan Aye, Saphal Ki Je Seva,
Bhaktjan Tore Sharan Kripa Rakho Deva...

Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh Deva,
Mata Jaaki Parvati Pita Mahadeva..."

Sameer's legs as if having a mind of its own started walking towards that melodious voice of his dream girl. Munna and Pandit smiled and followed their best friend towards the room where all the family was present and were worshipping the Almighty.

Naina continued with another aarti which was quite surprising for the rest of the family as this was not what they had expected her to learn in such a short notice. They were happy that she was doing a great job till now.

Sameer stopped right at the entrance of that room and was hypnotized with the beautiful scene in front of him. He could not believe what he was seeing. Was this all a dream? Was he hallucinating watching HER here in his own house?