Chapter 1 💃

Sakura groans as her alarm wakes her up in the morning. She slams her fist down on the clock, making it smash. "Ugh that's the seventh one this month." Sakura murmured, begrudgingly leaving the comfort of her bed. She has a shower, brushes her teeth and hair and gets ready for school.

She sighs, adjusting the tie around her neck, she puts on her non prescription glasses, because she thinks she looks nice in them, no wonder why people mistake her for a nerd.. She grabs all her necessities for school, she grabs her phone, headphones, charger, books, stationary etc.

She loads all of it into her bag, exits the room and slides down the stair's banister, making a slice of toast, she grabs a drink of water and grabs the toast that flies out of the toaster mid air. She gives her dog, Thor, some water and some food before grabbing her skateboard and leaving her house, locking the door behind her.

She runs down the path, dropping the skateboard and jumping on, she checks the time on her watch. "Alright I should make it on time." She muttered, swerving around people on the path. She kicks her board down to the road, coming up to the gates of Konoha High, she sighs, kicking up her skateboard into her hands and entering the school.

She heads to her locker and twists the lock until she reaches the right numbers, the satisfying click resounded, letting her know her locker is now unlocked. She stuffs her skateboard in her locker before closing it and locking it. She sighs and walks back outside, sitting on one of the school benches, taking out a random book to read.

About 20 minutes later, her reading is disrupted by the sound of screams and squeals. She sighs, knowing they are here. She glances at the crowd of girls circling the gates as a car pulls up. One of the door opens, revealing Sasuke Uchiha, a popular, arrogant, boy who Sakura thinks is emo. Out the other door appears Naruto Uzumaki, a blonde haired energetic knucklehead, Sakura thinks he's a idiot.

She rolls her eyes as Sasuke barley acknowledges any of his fangirls and Naruto waves at them, giving out greetings and smiles, making some girls faint. 'Honestly some of the girls here are pathetic. So what he has a nice smile and good looks.' Sakura groaned, shutting her book as the squeals didn't stop. She gives up and goes inside, already done with this shit.

She heads to her home room class. She sits in the back near the window, she puts her head in her arms and decides to sleep. She closes her eyes and lets sleep try take her. But she is interrupted by the door opening and the students entering, but she pays them no mind and continues to try to sleep.

She is interrupted once again by a poke on her shoulder, but she ignores it.

Poke

Poke

Poke

Poke

Poke

Po-

"What?" Sakura grumbles annoyed, looking up at the goblin who interrupted her sleep, only to meet the eyes of Sasuke Uchiha. Not much difference. "You're in my seat." He said. Sakura looks around in fake confusion. "I don't see your name on it." She said innocently, making his eye twitch. "Listen here freak-" He started to say, his hand on her desk but Sakura shoved it off and  just put her head in her arms and ignored him, making him grow an irk mark.

"Oi teme, leave her alone class is about to start." Naruto said, giving her an apologetic look, she just raises her eyebrow. Sasuke grumbles and sends her a death glare before taking the seat in front of her. 4 other boys sit in the same row, making her groan internally. 'Kiba Inuzuka, Neji Hyuuga, Gaara and Shikamaru Nara. How annoying.' Sakura thought as they all chat loudly in front of her.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————