Chapter 4

"SAKURA-CHAN, ARE Y-YOU GOING to Ino's party tomorrow..?" Hinata asked. Sakura turned to Hinata from her locker with a raised eyebrow and adjusting her jacket. It was a non-school uniform day today, which was awesome. "A party huh? I wasn't invited, so I won't go. I've never been to a party anyways." Sakura said, placing her skateboard in her locker and closing it.

Hinata leaned against the locker next to Sakura. "I-I'm sure Ino wouldn't m-mind! My d-dad is somehow letting m-me go." Hinata mumbled, playing with her fingers. Sakura looked at Hinata and smiled. "If I get a proper invite-" she said, but was cut off. "Sakura!" A familiar feminine voice shouted.

Sakura turned and saw Ino walking over. "You coming to my party tomorrow?" Ino asked. Sakura gave her a confused look. "Is this an invite?" Sakura asked and Ino shrugged. "Well yeah." She replied and Sakura hummed. "I've never been to a party before." Sakura informed her and Ino gasped.

"WHAT?!" She shouted, attracting some looks which the 3 of them ignored. "I'm the school nerd, Ino. Of course I wouldn't be invited to parties. I'm surprised you're even inviting me in the first place." Sakura mumbled, adjusting her glasses. "Why would I? You saved mine and Temari's asses yesterday. Might as well repay ya." Ino smirked.

"I don't have clothes to wear for your party." Sakura said, and Ino raised an eyebrow. "Well what do you wear? Suits, dresses?" Ino asked. Sakura raised an eyebrow. "Is this a formal party?" Sakura asked amused. Ino deadpanned. "No, but you have to look hot. Are you more a dress type of girl or a 'fuck that shit I'll only wear dresses when it's absolutely necessary' type of girl." Ino asked. "A bit of both I guess." Sakura mumbled.

They finished talking and Sakura had art after homeroom. She made it there early, so did Konan and Sasori. She grinned as she came up with an idea. "Oi, let's prank Deidara!" Sakura grinned. Sasori smirked. Sakura grabbed some cling film and placed it at the door and held her phone up, ready to video it. Deidara walked in and his face got caught in it. "PFFFT-" Sakura burst out laughing at the same time as Konan and Sasori.

"HAHAHA!" Sakura cackled like a mad woman as Deidara chased her around the room

"HAHAHA!" Sakura cackled like a mad woman as Deidara chased her around the room. "Wait- wait let's do it to Itachi!" Sakura grinned as Deidara stopped and nodded. They reset up the prank and waited patiently for Itachi to walk through the door. When he arrived he literally flew. "AHAHAHAH!" They all laughed.

Itachi looked at Sakura and suddenly, he was infront of her. "OH FUCK!" She cursed, falling off the desk she was sitting on. She jumped back and pointed at Itachi. "Get back you FIEND!" She growled. Konan recording with a massive smirk on her face. Sakura grabbed a paintbrush and pointed it at Itachi. "I won't hesitate!" Sakura threatened, waving the paintbrush around.

Itachi took a step closer. "Why are- STOP COMING CLOSING! I WILL DECK YOU-!" Sakura shouted, walking backwards before jumping on the desk behind her, all while continuing to stare at Itachi. He took one more step and that's when Sakura's mind said, fuck it. She opened the window and jumped out.