Chapter 3

Sakura started drawing in her sketchbook during art. She had another double art lesson after homeroom. She sat at the back as Granny Chiyo waited for the rest of her students, that only being Deidara, Sasori, and Konan, because they only had a small class. Speaking of those guys, the door opens and suddenly, they walk in, but with two other people.

"Hey Granny Chiyo." Sasori said and Chiyo raised an eyebrow at the clueless Uchiha Itachi and Nagato Uzumaki. "Why are they here?" She asked. "They have a sub. The sub doesn't like us because we are the Akatsuki." Konan interfered. Sakura frowned in sympathy. She knows what it's like to be judged without people seeing what she's actually like.

Chiyo sighed. "Alright, take a seat." Chiyo said, gesturing for them to sit their asses down and start doing some art. Sakura chuckled and opened her sketchbook. She started drawing the first front cover for her manga. Naruto is a prankster, he's neglected by his village and does reckless things to get people to acknowledge him. After about 30 minutes and 5 failed attempts, she finished. She grinned at the front cover.

Itachi raised an eyebrow, looking over her shoulder

Itachi raised an eyebrow, looking over her shoulder. "Naruto?" He asked and Sakura jumped. She slammed the book shut and sheepishly scratched the back of her neck. "Huh? What Naruto? Who's Naruto?" She panicked and Konan laughed as Itachi deadpanned. "Sakura's making a Manga." Konan informed Itachi, who hummed.

"Look at this awesome art she made!" Konan said, showing Itachi the kunoichi drawing Sakura made of Konan. Tobi, Deidara and Sasori also showed Itachi the art Sakura drew of them. "Ooo! Do Itachi as a shinobi." Konan smiled and Itachi looked interested at Sakura.

"Alright, hm.. sensitive question. But do you and Sasuke get along?" She asked Itachi, who tensed and he shook his head. She hummed. She had noticed the rocky relationship he had with Sasuke. The glares Sasuke would send his brother in the hallways.

"You saw War at a young age, you decided you wanted peace. You became a prodigy that your father took pride in. You became such a strong shinobi that a man called.... Danzo. He discovered you and recruited you to his elite shinobi force.... Hm.. this is difficult.. You were ordered to Massacre your clan, but your love for your little brother didn't allow this. You would kill everyone, but Sasuke." Sakura started, sketching some outlines.

"You were dying of an illness and you took this opportunity to get Sasuke to curse you, hate you so he would become strong and thirst for power to one day kill you, making him feel accomplished from avenging his clan and freeing you from your illness and guilt from killing your family." Sakura said, starting to colour

After you completed your mission, you joined the Akatsuki to get inside information for your village." Sakura finished. She looked up at Itachi, who had wide eyes. "Wow, that's.. a lot." He said, She grinned as she finished drawing. "Sasuke's hatred for you reminds me of something." She replied, showing him the drawing.

" She replied, showing him the drawing