The Nightlings

The Nightlings.

A group of humans.

Vespera changed their fate.

It's their choice now.

Save the world?

Or destroy it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Neverseen never kidnapped Sophie's human parents. But they did kidnap humans. The Nightlings, as they are now called. Labeled after Nightfall. Human disappearances happen all the time, so why should it concern the elves? 

Little did they know, they would so pay for that. After being captured, the group of humans were taken to Nightfall in Atlantis, where Vespera ran experiments on them. But not to make elves ruthless, no. 

To make humans elves. Specifically, super elves.

Vespera gave each Nightling a max of three abilities. For those she only gave on or two, those were much more powerful abilities, or ones never seen before by elven kind. They were also given the elves skills, mental capacities, and indefinite lifespans. 

They were as powerful as the Moonlark. And there were more. And, they couldn't break.

The Neverseen wiped their minds clean, they remember living in the elven world, believing in the Neverseen's cause and signing up for tests to become more powerful. 

To disguise the lie of their eye colors, the Neverseen would tell them it was because of the tests. They crafted every lie perfectly, so the Nightlings should have no chance of finding out the truth.

Right?

Or wrong?

What will happen if one tiny mistake is made? 

Will the dominos fall, or stand strong?