Forms

Here are the forms for The Nightlings! I have a few rules so read carefully! 

1. Your character is only allowed to have a max of three abilities. If they have three, they all have to be regular elven abilities. If you have two, then one can be a new ability, but it can't match any other applications, but you can't have two new abilities. If you have one, then it can only be a super op new ability or still super op already existing ability. 

2. You can only make one character. I want to give other people a chance to join. I might eventually make a deadline, and if by that time we aren't close twn submissions, then I will let you guys make more than one. 

3. I want every character to be unique! No copying, you can take inspiration but no copying. I want to see what you guys come up with by yourselves. Also, please don't make every single character have some terrible tragic past. I like seeing what you guys come up with, but I don't want every character to be an orphan or have abusive parents. I want some to have loving families that miss them. You can make there be some bad thing that happened, just don't make it generic please. Also please don't make them all straight and white, I want some diversity! All ethnicities, all sexualities!

4. If you want your character to be twins with another Nightling, then talk to somebody about that and I'll allow it, just please don't be making two characters.

5. At this point in time, I am only allowing boys. Sorry if you wanted to make a girl, but I have enough now and don't need another one. (Only exception is Lovethegoodbooks who is already making a character)

6. Please keep their ages above manifesting age, so I'd say about 11 at the youngest, and 28 at the oldest (I know that's older than manifesting age, but I want some adults here, plus Vespera was giving them abilities so...)

9. I will pm you to ask about having something romantic happen between your and another character, maybe even one of the original characters. I will also pm you if I want your character to die. It's totally ok to say no, if you want your character to live, just tell me.

That should be it, but if I think of something else, I'll let you know. Also I did kinda base the form off of A World Without Power's by gothambbygirl, so I'm sorry if that offends you guys in any way or something, I just wanted to make sure I had everything and their's seemed very thorough.

Forms:

BASIC:

Full name:

Nicknames:

Chosen pronouns (plz don't make them too complicated for my pea sized brain):

Born gender (m/f):

Sexuality

Code name:

Abilities (remember the rules plz):

Age:

LOOKS:

Height:

Weight:

Body type:

Skin tone:

Hair color:

Hair style

Eye color:

Eye shape:

Facial hair/eye brows

Any scars, birthmarks, etc.

BACKSTORY:

Family (parents, siblings, etc. names are optional):

Friends from when they were human

Knows anyone dead (could be from when they were humans, or implanted elven backstory):

How do they feel about the Neverseen (while having fake memories, and real thoughts plz):

How do they feel about the Black Swan (while having fake memories, and real thoughts plz):

How do they feel about the council (while having fake memories, and real thoughts plz):

How do they feel about the Moonlark (and her friends) (while having fake memories, and real thoughts plz):

Backstory given to them by the Neverseen:

Actual Human backstory:

CLOTHING (N/A for any that don't apply to your character):

For formal occasions:

Casual wear:

Makeup:

Headwear:

Accessories (jewelry):

PERSONALITY:

Inside personality:

Outside personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Fears:

Motivation(s):

Habits:

Hobbies:

What did they want to be when they were older in the human world:

What do they want to be when they're older in the elven world:

Personality towards other Nightlings (ex. Protective, mean, etc):

OTHER (all optional):

Mental disabilities/impairments:

Physical disabilities/impairments:

Pets?:

People they care the most about (with or without their real memories):

Favorite weapons:

Objects they carry around:

Opinion on specific other submissions (edit this part later if there aren't enough):

Quotes you want me to include in the story:

Anything I'm missing?:

Tags (3+):

If you already submitted a form, you're fine, but I just wanted to make it less confusing. If it still is, just ask me what you're confused about! Also I just added tags so you can spread the word, people will give more submissions, and I can start the story faster. One more thing, I changed it to ten so we'll only need a couple more, but if people decide to submit more and get it over ten before I close it, I'll be fine with that.