chapter 24

Play the mix in mm!

Daniel POV

"OPEN YUH MOUTH!" I said dominatingly as she kneeled in front of me and opened wide. I licked my lips as she unbuckled my belt while looking into my brown eyes. I slowly stroked my fingers along her cheeks before holding her neck and kissing her gently.

 I slowly stroked my fingers along her cheeks before holding her neck and kissing her gently

I moved slowly in front of her, my cock starting to twitch in anticipation. She reached now free hands down, and caressed my cock, before pulling it to her lips. She kissed it on the head, and then lifted it up straight, and licked it from the base to the head.

"Whoa, bomboclattt!" I said, feeling my cock harden fully in a few pulses. She smiled, and in reply, took most of my cock into her mouth, and pulled back slowly, sucking hard until just the head was in her mouth. She then swirled her tongue around the head a few times, while I groaned in appreciation.

"Kahdeja fuck doh stop" I groan loudly closing my eyes because If I looked back into hers I knew I would ejaculate inside her mouth.

I grabbed her hand pulling her up, I have never handled her so roughly but she seem to like it.

"Hurry up and fuck me" She moans lifting up her dress and facing down the perfect arch on the sofa.

she betta mine me breed r

I said, moving behind her quickly. "You don't have to ask me twice.". My eyes lingered over her amazingly round ass and pouting lips, still slippery with our combined juices. I bent down again and swiped my tongue across her clit a few times, acting again on impulse, since it had been working so well recently. The answering squeal from her as I did it just boosted my ego a little more, and hardened my cock even further. I rose off my knees, and guided my cock swiftly to her slippery lips, rubbing the head up and down a few times.

"Fuck me already!" she panted out as I played with her pussy.

"Relax baby daddy is coming," I said, as I slowly watched my cock sink inside her. "Mmmm" I moaned out as I reached the bottom.

"Fuckkk Daniel tek out some!" she said as I grabbed her hips and began to slam into her firm bottom. It felt wonderful of course, but I knew now I would be able to last quite a while since I had already come 3 times so far.

"No tek it all" I turned her neck while ramming in and out murderously, "Open" she opened wide and I push two fingers inside her mouth, forcing more of my nine-inch dick inside me wah mek she know no fi play wid me.

"Yah guh dweet again, "I asked as she ready fi turn back but reflex mek me grab her and she start to cry in pleasure.

"Mi no know weh yah talk bout".

"Ok" I pushed her head further on the sofa with little force I solely wanted to bruise her pussy nowhere else, and fuck r she grabbed on pon me and a push weh me abs but me flash weh r hand.

I gathered some more of the slippery liquid from her lips, pushing gently with my index finger, watching it sink partway in as she relaxed

"Mi nah wear no boots so seh it else me breed yuh"I warned slapping her ass and watching it shake.

"Mi still inna high school" she moaned enjoying every bit of this, after I stopped fucking her, she turned and looked at me with a sexy smile on her face, her hair covering everything in her face like she was a model.

I pulled out still hard and she glanced at me pushing back until my dick found its way to his home, "Ohh shitt"She grabbed the sofa pillow bouncing back while I watched her slapping her ass from time to time, holding on to one of her legs lifting it and she start whine up pon me, me know me soon come again.

She affi guh get a plan b cause she mad if she feel mia pull out after she done mash up my medz

When she started slowing down and shaking I knew she came, I pulled her back by her hair and spit inna har mouth and she smile, "Weh yah smile fah memba me no come yet, mia fuck yuh up too fucking stubborn"

"Daniel" she yelled why did she yell?

"Daniel get up you late fi work and me late fi school!" I jump up to Trouble in her white blouse and black short skirt.

I lift the sheets wid me dick hard like a rock I covered it with a pillow and try understand wah happen it did feel so real.

"Dan yuh alright yuh did a smile and shit likkle must mi think yuh mad" She joked and I grinned, "Gimmie some minutes fi tek a cold shower you eat?"

She shook her head, "Yes yuh maid help me out, get dress and yuh look good ina morning tho, yuh locs wah retwist" she walk over rubbing her hand in my hair her breast almost in my face I tried my best to stay focused.

"The lady ago come lata" mi no think mia guh in today.

"Mek me dweet mi can dweet and wash it fi yuh me no ready fi guh home"Killian ago murder me eno, look how me a dream bout him daughter and a bruk r out.

"Okay," she cheered and jump pon the pillow, hugging me, today ago be a long day...

To be continued...

Vote & Share