A new friend.

{This takes place when jia was 10.}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mother had just gotten me all ready to go somewhere. I had a feeling it was somewhere super fancy because I had to wear my best dress and my hair was done so pretty.

She then process to tell me we're going to the fire nation palace for me to meet the prince. She told me they wanted him to find a friend to hang out with and they choose me.

That sounds super exciting I always wanted to have a friend I'm always locked up in my house. So this news was very delightful.

We arrive at the palace it super big and fancy. Everything was very expensive my mother told me not to touch anything to not break anything. I obey her since I didn't want us to be kicked out already but I was not happy about it.

We were taking to the garden outside so I can play with the prince while my mother talk about whatever she does.

I don't really know what she talks about but i think she is friend with the queen that cool.

I meet the prince and her looks really shy he was hiding in the tree trying not to get notice but he is really bad at it.

I go to the tree he is hiding in and I try my best to introduce myself to him.

Hi I'm jia nice to meet you prince zuko how about we play together it would be very splendid if we did but if you don't want to it's ok

He get out of his hiding place and I can finally see him up close.

H-h-hi I'm zuko I would like to play with you jia.

This is the first time someone is going to play with me and this made me really happy

REALLY this is the first time I'm playing with someone so I don't know what to do but that's ok.

I go to him and hug him out of excitement. Then I stop remembering he is the prince. He was blushing a bit  because he wasn't expecting me to get really happy.

We then play tag and wonder the garden and playing with the turtle ducks. There so cute zuko is not to fond of them since they keep biting him. But soon I had to leave this was very saddening to me.

Bye Prince Zuko I'll see you again

I give a hug and he says bye to. I really didn't want to leave but it was getting late.

We leave the palace and got to are house.

You certainly had a fun time with the young prince were coming back tomorrow so don't worry.

This made me happy I get to be with my friend again.  I jump around super excited for tomorrow.

I get ready for bed and sleep waiting for tomorrow so I can be with my new friend.

We hang out for the next few month just us two without being bothered but then the queen told us we were going to play with the prince sister and her friends. I can tell zuko didn't like the idea since he begged his mom not to but she said he needed to spend time with his sister.

We were taken with the other kid and I see them doing cartwheels with each other. I grab Zuko hand and pull him in there directions.

I can tell the girl with her done with red clips is kinda mad at me holding Zuko hand. The other girl notice to and start to make fun of her for it.  Soon I see the other black hair girl which I am guessing is Zuko sister say

Oooh Mai is jealous

I start to laugh  about cause Zuko was clueless about it.

Hi I'm Jia I'm Zuko friend and I'm only his friend so don't worry.

I can tell the girl Mai blushed a bit when I said that she also looked a bit relieved.

Greeting Jia I'm princess Azula and Zuko girlfriend is Mai and that's Ty lee.

Then i see Zuko blush realizing what Azula said also did Mai they looked a bit mad to.

She's not my girlfriend Azula

Yeah he's not my boyfriend

As they were saying this they were blushing tremendously. This made the three of us that wasn't blushing laugh.

Well nice to meet you to hehe . Why don't we go play. Let play tag.

They all agreed to this game. We all play this game and we had fun until Azula was it and she notice Zuko and Mai close next to each other so she surprised them and push them together and they fell in the fountain.

They were soaked and they were blushing at how close they were. Azula was making fun of them but Zuko got really mad and ran away to go tell his mom.

I ran with him because I don't want Azula to get in trouble I grab his hand  to stop him.

Don't tell your mom it's going to stop us from hang out again like this. If you want I can stop Azual teasing as best as can so we can play nicely.

I smile at him trying my best to get him back.

Ok but just because you said so also she's not my girlfriend either...

Ok I believe you come in let's play.

This was how we always ended up being when we played with Azula because he always got mad easily I can see why he got mad but it not always a reason to get Azula in trouble. I can tell her mom gets mad at her easily so I don't want it to get worse.

I know Zuko has a crush on Mai even if he says other ways. I continue to hang out with them for the next year and a half. Even if Zuko always get mad when Azula want me to hang out with her alone since he says I'm his friend and she also told me to call his brother zuzu to bother him it didn't work since he actually preferred it but this fun had to stop since my mom told me I had to go to my father when I turned 12.

I was really sad about this news I found an excused to why I had to leave.

I'm sorry Zuzu I have to leave I'm going to an all girl boarding school on the other side of the nation I won't be able to see you but I will right to you all the time.

I can tell he was about to cry but he did his best not to.

Bye then I will really miss you Jia. Hopefully we can meet each other again.

We will meet each other again I will promise that.

We stick are pinkies out making a pinky promise. We hug and go are on ways . I was crying the entire time I had to leave he was my first friend and I had to leave but I guess I get to see my father I wonder how the earth kingdom is.

I can finally use my bending. I'll get trained and I will get powerful so that me and Zuko can rule are kingdoms in harmony.