Reunited with an old friend

I am making a plan for me to take down the royal advisor and the way to do that is to tell the king bumi he is a powerhouse king and he would be able to help. I want to tell him in person so I can make sure he understands.

I start to get packing to go I leave a letter to my father saying I'm going somewhere with my trainer. That was an obvious lie but I know he'll believe it.I bribe my trainer as well just in case father asked him.

So I make my way to leave ba sing se and I make sure people can't recognize me. So I put on a all black outfit with a black hoodie and mask to hide my face and start heading.

No one question me the entire way just a few weird stare I bough some food supplies and other essentials with my allowance money.

I finally leave Ba sing se without being notice and with some bribery. I'm going to make sure when I rule there is as much corruption.

Well I guess it help now but I walk for a while try to find the location of the ships that head to Omashu. I know there is a faster way to get there but it is more dangerous. It the serpent pass I'm not risking yet I'll play it safe for now.

After walking for hours I finally accouter the ships. But the problem is there only allowing very few people. I guess it time to use my princess money again.

They ask for my identification and I say some random name. I say I'm going to study and Omashu but they just laugh at me. Maybe it's because of my clothes. So I pull a stack of money and the except it.

They boarded me on this wooden ship with a huge earth kingdom flag on it. They only allowed 30 people on the ship and they mostly looked to be trained earth bender.

I found this to be very suspicious but I let it slide for now. Maybe it because there rich as well but the sailor seems to be smirking to much.

When we were halfway through the trip. I see it. Now I know why he was smirking he was selling us of to the fire nation thank god I know most of the high rank officers through my mom. But there not going to believe me so I take my mask and hoodie and try to jump on the ship without anyone noticing.

I go to another ship that was nearby that probably wasn't going to take in for jail. But then I hear someone. A very familiar voice it's AZULA.

Well just my luck. I should go and surprise her and maybe I will get the chance to talk to Zuko again. But then I lost her. I try to look for her then I get pinned to the ship wall.

How dare you get on my ship without my permission. I'm the princess and your just a thief.

*chuckle* a thief, thats super rude of you to say when reuniting with your friend you know.

JIA?

Yes it's me Zuls.

Soon she released me and I give her a hug. She looked so happy to see me. I was also very pleased to see her again.

It's so nice to see you again zuls. It been so long and I'm finally taller than you~

She looks at me more clearer and she notice that I am right. I am three inches taller.

Wow Jia your right. I don't know how to feel about this.

She looks like she trying to find a way to get use to the different version me. We She also probably trying to get used to the fact that I've change a lot more than she would expect.

I used to be a kind looking friendly but time has passed since then and I look a little bit unconfrontable at the moment since I have been trying to run away for a bit.

Your still as playful as always aren't you Jia.

Of course I am why would change

Well I'm glad your still the same it brings some light to me right now since Zuzu is acting like an idiot.

Oh is that so why?

I'll tell you later but let's get you cleaned up.

Ok

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soon I get all cleaned up I tell Azula a lie how I ran from school to see them and ended on the wrong ship.

I learned to lie because of Azula so why not used against her once in a while.

Oh is that so. Do you really miss me that much Jia, I mean who wouldn't miss me but you could ask me to visit.

Oh they don't allow visitors.

Well im the princess I can do what I want.

Yeah I know but I also wanted to leave because I want to stay with you.

I know that's kinda of lie but I do want to say with her maybe we can join forces and be together forever but I know it can't happen but I can dream.

That's very kind of you. Since you want to be with me help me find my brother and we will be together forever.

Of course my princess.