Princess of Ba sing se

I'm at Ba sing se and there is guard surrounding me. I really am the princess. I had barely been informed of this information. I knew my father was from the earth kingdom but I didn't know he literally ruled the earth kingdom.

Ba sing se was huge it was really powerful it has protected themselves from the fire nation for years I don't think anyone can overpower it.

But there was something that really bothers me. When we got through the walls I saw the poor side of it and it doesn't look that good not as the side my fathers on. It wasn't fair but it was like this in the fire nation to.

When I become Queen if I do. I will make sure that even the side that didn't make a lot of money still looks good. But that can just be a dream since I know it really hard for me to accomplish since you would need a lot of money and I know it all mostly going to protection from the fire nation.

The women there look so elegant. I can tell there shocked about the news about the new princess. I wonder how my father explained it.

I'm at the palace and it hug I believe it bigger than the fire nations palace.

I am escorted to the kings throne and I finally see him after years of guessing how he looks there he is.

My dear Jia you've grown up so much. Im your father king Kuei. Im very sorry for not seeing you for so long. Don't worry about what people think I just told them you were send to a boarding school in Omashu so you can live a normal life.

That was kinda ironic since I told Zuko the same thing but a little different. I was so excited to see him so I also introduced myself as well.

I'm super exited to see you father. Mother told me a lot of good things about you. Except that you were the king is was very shocking news.

Really she didn't tell you. Well I guess that's you mother always so secretive I wish I can see her to. I moving her here as well in a bit so you can reunite with her again.

I was happy my mother can be here as well. I know she would like it.

Soon I was taken to get dressed. I wasn't really in appropriate dressed as a princess I was just given a green shirt with pants to not arise suspicious.

They make me wear a pretty green hanfu. They also made me wear a bit of makeup. They put my hair in a braid since I told them that how I would like it since I'm going usually be outside practicing my bending. They still recommended me to a least have accessory . I reluctantly agreed to the idea but the ones they added
on and my oh my theywere really pretty.

It was gold flowers and each side of my head. They also gave me a gold crown that went around my head kinda like a flower crown it had green flowers on it and it was made from gold. I was certainly a beauty.

After the make over people had kept calling me beautiful. I wanted to check myself so I look in the mirror and wow I don't recognize myself.

This is the fanciest I have ever been even at special event at the fire nation It wasn't even closed to what I have now. Being a princess was pretty.

They then take me to my room and it's huge. It way bigger than Zuko room. It has a huge bed just for me. I look at the window and I see a beautiful garden.

I ask permission to go to the garden and they agreed. Since I was the princess I would have lots of people following behind me if was kinda of weird and unusual for me but I think I saw this happened to the fire nation queen.

The thought just occurred to me I'm being treated like the queen. I know she died but this though just happened to occur.

I open the door to go to the garden and oh my god it beautiful.(it looks like the photo in the beginning)
I wish Zuko was here to see this we would have explored it together but I know he can't. I can still write about it I'll just tell him it the garden in the school.

I see a perfect spot to stand to see the garden. It in a little White Castle thing. I go there and just enjoy the Beauty.

I stay there for the rest of the day while I have someone explain the rules of what I have to follow to be princess. There is s lot of rules about having to be a "lady" and I don't like it but my father said I also have bending training and I was happy about it.

I found out my father doesn't know about the war. He is being hidden from this fact I don't know why but I won't tell him right now. I think his royal advisers is up to it and I don't want to get on his bad side at the moment but if he tries to overthrow my father I won't be so kind to him.

I will be the next ruler so I need to make sure my people stay in check. I need to kinda act like Azula but like not to mean. Most people are scared of her I'm not she's nice to me and I know she wouldn't hurt me.

I spend the next 2 years practice my bending and I get strong enough to beat all of my trainers and no one who fight me can compare. I want to become the strongest to protect my kingdom.

I become into a fine young lady. I am feared throughout the kingdom but at the same time I am known as a sweet heart when it came to people in need and animals.

I then accidentally overheard the royal advisor taking about the underground's in Ba sing se. I don't know what's he is talking about then he mentioned the jo dee collection.

Huh collection then I hear footstep approaching me and I ran as fast as I can. I hid and I hear the doors slam. I can kinda hear them talk though.

I need to make sure no one can hear.

I left with this overwhelming information. I knew he was up to something. I guess it was finally my time to destroy him.

I go and investigate the town I'm able to go by myself now since I am powerful enough to not need protection. I decided to go to the less wealthy side to find something and I see a thief steal something and a guard catches this and then he goes and mentions the wars and that when the guards catch this and attack him.

I follow them since there not going to the direction of the jail. I then go to a very guarded place we're the guards are heading and I mange to sneak in with alarming anyone.  Then I see them hypnotized the thief and convinced them that the war wasn't happening and the I hear something very weird from the guard.

We have to the thing again ugh it not right we have to turn them into a jo dee.

Wait there turning PEOPLE into jo see oh no. That is not fine with me. No one hurts my people without getting hurt. You royal advisers will get punished.