𝐈. can't even look at the fall

"GODDAMMIT!" SHOUTED AUDREY, HER TONE laced with dissatisfaction and disappointment

"GODDAMMIT!" SHOUTED AUDREY, HER TONE laced with dissatisfaction and disappointment. audrey's eyebrows were furrowed, her lips in a small pout. she had been trying for twenty minutes to get the correct notes on the brass instrument in her hand, her beloved trumpet. her eyes scanned the piece of paper, mainly focusing on the part she kept messing up.

looking up from her sheet music, audrey saw the curly-haired boy with harry potter styled glasses talking to a long-haired boy in a beanie. the curly-haired boy's hand was hovering over a button before he clicked down. "it's alright, auds. i know you can do it!" his monotonous vocals sounded slightly muffled, probably due to him communicating through the headphones audrey wore.

"wilbur i've been trying to do this for twenty minutes! maybe i just - i dunno - suck complete ass? maybe i should quit doing the trumpet right now, right here." audrey mumbled, her accent becoming prominent as she started to talk. "you know what, fuck it! fuck trumpets."

wilbur laughed, his honey voice calming audrey almost instantly. her eyebrows became unfurrowed and her face became completely neutral. granted, her pout was remaining, but audrey felt a bit better.

"you want to fuck a trumpet?" wilbur called out.

immediately an audible gasp left audrey, a look of bewilderment painted across her face. wilbur laughed loudly, his head falling back in laughter. audrey immediately turned her head towards ash kabosu, his phone already out and filming the two's banter. ash turned his camera towards audrey, her eyebrows still raised. her left hand was flipping off wilbur, her right hand still holding the trumpet.