Chapter 1.

A/N: Trigger Warning: Slight mention of self harm and abuse
-------------------------------------------------

"WAKE UP CATRA!!!"
I feel a splash of cold water on my stomach and immediately jump out of bed and tackled glimmer. "WHAT THE HELL GLIMMER!!" I shouted back at her. I wrestled with my sister which I assumed was 30 seconds until I topped her. "WHY. Did. You. Splash. Me. With. COLD WATER!?" I said angrily to the pink haired girl.
She shrugged and said "It was funny". "Oh you little-", i said but was cut off."WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS SCREAMING GLIMMAH AND CATRA?!" Angella- I mean mom screamed as she busted in the room.

I'm still getting used to calling her mom since I was adopted a few months ago. "Sparkles splashed cold water on my fur!". Mom looked at Glimmer, "Glimmah, we do not SPLASH WATER ON ANYONE ESPECIALLY CATRA. Apologize right. Now" I looked at Glimmer as she turned to me "I'm sorry Catra" she said honestly, I think, "Thankyou" I have heartily mumbled and I put my hands over my freezing stomach. "Thankyou Glimmah. Now go get ready girls and then eat because you guys need to leave to college. Everything is already packed and in the car." Mom said a bit sadly. I'm so excited for college but I'm really gonna miss mom. I looked at the clock at it was 7:23 a.m., we had to get to the dorms at 9:30 a.m.
I sighed as i walked over to my bathroom.

I was stripping my clothes off as I looked in the mirror and saw the scars. The ones from 'her' and ...me. My vision started to go blurry. "No no, don't cry. We are happier and in a better place" I say to myself out loud. They stopped after a few seconds and I walked over to the shower and turned the knob to the preferred temperature "I hate water" I mumbled to myself. I haven't showered for 2 weeks.

Le time skip brought to you by your gay author~~~~~~~~

After my shower I went back into the closet "Haha u get it? :D" Author said, "Bro that was corny as fuck author" I said to. "No it wasn't", author shooted back ,"Yes it was",I said "Can u stop torturing me, I'm freezing" I said "Oops sorry", author apologized sheepishly.

As I searched through my closet I decided to go with something a bit simple. I wore a black sports bra with a red and black checkered flannel over it, but leaving it unbuttoned. "Hehe I'm gay", I think to myself.Then I wore some ripped black jeans and a few chains and black martens. I walk over to my mirror and check myself out, again. "SLAYYYY" I tell myself out loud. "Now what am I missing", I think to myself , "OH I NEED COLOGNE", I rush to my bathroom and apply my favorite cologne, "Un Jardin Sur La Lagune" it's a mix of a bit perfume too.

I head downstairs to the smell of bacon and immediately my pupils dilate. My mouth starts watering too. "BACONNNNN", I shout as I run down the stairs skipping a few to. "Jeez catra", Glimmer snorts out. I glare at her but I'm to happy to be mad and I take the plate with eggs and bacon mom handed to me. "Thank you mom!", I said.

As I sit down I scarf down my food like there is no tomorrow, even tho there is. I start to hear like, something is dieng?... I look up and see glimmer wheezing, she is laughing at me! UGHHHH "Glimmer shut the fuck up" I snapped at her, "LANGUAGE", mom shouted. "Sorryyyyy", I apologized. I finished my food and went over to the sink and rinsed my dish. Then placed it in the dish washer like a civil person.

"Girls you need to go now", mom says. I check my phone at it's 8:03 a.m. I hug my mom and kiss her cheek "I love you mom". Glimmer comes and joins in the hug "I love u to mom" Glimmer says". Mom starts to cry :(. "I l-love you guys to. Make sure to call me or text me everyday, okay? I love u!" She says "We will" me and Glimmer say at the same time.

We both head to the car. Oh crap I don't have the keys. "Sparkles where are the keys?". She smirks at me. "Oh u mean these?". She tosses the car keys in her hands. " YOU ARE NOT DRIVING, U DRIVE LIKE MANIAC!", I shouted. She scoffs" Do not" " Yes you do!", I say back. She runs to the driver's sit and gets in there before I reach her. "You can take shot gun" she says through the window, " UGHHHH!! UR SO ANNOYING", I groan. I walk around MY red mustand to the passengers seat. I get in and plop down it the seat very annoyed. "If u dare get a scratch on my baby I'm going to murder you" I threatened my sister. "Jeez okay okay", she responded. I took out my phone and connected it to the radio and chose a song. A gay one to. GIRL IN REDDDD. It started playing "Ooooo I love this, turn it up Catra!", Glimmer said. I turned it up and we listened to songs on my Playlist the whole ride while humming and singing to it.

Le time skip from ur gay bean~~~~

Glimmer parked near the campus and I looked up at the sign "Brightmoon College". "Okay let's go get checked in and then we come back and get our stuff to take to our dorms", Glimmer said. "Okay", I replied. I check that time and it was 9:20 a.m. A bit early but it's okay. I unbuckled my seat belt and stepped out of the car. "It's this way", Glimmer said. I nodded and followed her as we walked to the front desk. About 3 minutes later we arrived "Hello, how can I be of your assistance?" The lady at the decked asked, I looked at her name tag 'Light Hope' "Hm interesting name" I thought to myself. I'm not doing the talking, I hate social interactions". "We are checking for our dorms" Glimmer said". "Name please?", Light Hope said. "Glimmer Moon and Catra Applesauce Moon Meowmeow". "Here you go" she handed glimmer papers and keys. "Thank you", Glimmer said, "Give me" I said and she gave me the paper. "I'm in building B level 4, dorm 23. What about you?" I said "Awww man I'm in Building B but level 3, dorm 14" she said sadly. I nudged her shoulder while smirking "oooo does someone miss me already" I laughed. "DO NOT!" She said while pouting. "Mmmk, well let's get our stuff and head to our dorms. RACE YA THERE" I shouted the last part. "CHEATER!" Glimmer said as she ran after me.

Le time skip because I'm to lazy to write this part~~~~~

As we where walking to the elevator in our building with our stuff almost dieng we had to separate our ways. "You wanna meet later for smoothies and bring our roomates?" I suggested, "YESS!" She shouted "Shhhh not so loud Glimmer!", I whisper shouted. "Okay" she said. She pressed the button to go up with her foot and after a few seconds the elevator opened. We went in and we put in our floor numbers. She got to her floor and was steeping out " Bye Glimmer",I said. "Bye catra" she replied then the doors shut and it went up to my floor. I walked down the hallway and found my door. I placed a box down so I could open the door with my key. After I opened the door I walked In and saw a small kitchen and living room with a couch and TV. I walked down the hall and there where 2 rooms. I looked in each and they where the same. I chose the left room.

Le time skip, again.~~~~~

After unpacking I decided to sweep since the floor was a bit crusty musty- "Like your mom", author said. "BRO SERIOUSLY", I said "ANYWAYS" Catra replied annoyed. I decided to sweep while listening to music. "I wonder when my roomate will be here" I think to myself then my favorite song came on.... "Unholy".
"OH MY GOD YESSSS!" I shouted a bit. I started dancing. Hehe. I got really deep into the music and let my body be controlled by it. After a few minutes of me going hard-core dancing moving my hips like crazy lmao... I felt.... someone staring... I turned around slowly to be met with. OH MY GOD. THERE A BLONDE GIRL STARING DAGGERS INTO ME. OH SHES BLUSHING GOD HELP ME. I shrieked in embarrassment and I could feel my neck and cheeks burning. She- she was. "H-hi I'm Adora". Ima pass out

--------------------------------------------------------

OKAAYYYYYY so there's the first chapter and I do not know how I feel about it. I got mixed feelings 😭. But I'm pretty proud I typed1,524 words in about 2 hours. Anyways. I hope every bean is having a wonderful day or night but if ur not that's okay :)