Chapter 2.

"-ra"
"-dora"
"adora"
"ADORA!"
"H-huh?" I mumbled while waking up. "FINALLLYYYY YOU'RE AWAKE, now come on, you need to get ready so we can leave before mom and dad wake up. I already got everything in the car", my twin brother said. "Okay Adam. I will be down in 15 minutes", I said.

I groggily get out of bed to be met with freezing wood flooring. "Ahhhk" I shriek. "Cold cold cold cold cold!" I say until I get to my bathroom where I stand on a towel. I turn the shower on and then take off my dinosaur onesie. And my skin immediately gets goosebumps. "WHY is it so cold", I say to myself outloud. I look at myself at the mirror and I smile so brightly. That estrogen stuff is absolutely amazing. I'm growing into the body I want to be in. After a few minutes of looking at myself I test the water and then I hop in the shower

Five minutes later I get out and then get ready. After putting my hair in its signature hair poof ponytail I walk into my closet going on the cold floor again. I decided to wear blue jeans, a cropped red hoodie, and my white high tops vans. I head to the stairs and as I pass by my parents room I say "Later bitches" and then walk down the stairs quickly and quietly. I take a protein bar and apple then head to the car.

I hop into the passengers seat and then buckle myself in "Ya ready for college big sis?!", Adam says. "YES and I'm so glad we are gonna be away from our parents." He nods. I glance at the radio. It's only 6:14 a.m. . "Wanna head to the coffe shop?", he asks. "Yessss please" I plead.

After Adam almost crashing into a stop sign we made it the coffe shop alive. "I. AM. DRIVING AFTER WE GET OUR COFFE" I say. "Okayyyyyy", he replies dramatically. We walk into the building and we where met with a gently breeze of warm air. "So warm" I think to Myself. "Hello, can I help you?" The guy at the register says. "Goodmorning, um could I have your Caffé  Mocha, and a cake pop?" I reply. "Adam, what do you want?", "Cappuccino", he said. "And he wants the Cappuccino", I said  "Alrighty, that's gonna be $8.27," the guy tells me. I hand him $10. "Keep the change" I told him. He smiles, "Thanks".

When we got our coffee and my cake pop we chatted for a long time. Cracking alot of jokes to. I check the time on my phone "Adam it's 8:02 a.m. We need to go now" I say. "Okeeey" he replies childishly. "Keys." I say a bit to harshly on accident. He tosses them to me as we walk back to the car. I hop in and start to buckle my sea- "OWWWWY FUCK MY TOE BEAN OWWWWW" Adam started to cry. I get out of the car and come to his side. "Whats wrong!?" I say worried. "I-i hit my head on the car" he replies while crying. "Seriously" I think to myself. "Are you over reacting ir does it hurt that bad?" I ask calmly. "Nah I'm fine" he gets up and he stopped crieng. "What the hell Adam. I was worried!" I groan. "Heh heh sorry" he says as he buckles himself in. I get in to and then buckle up. We start driving and he puts on 80's music. (A/N If you hate 80's music what is wrong with you -_-).

After 20 minutes of driving I hear Adam snoring. Ugh he sounds like bear. I turn up the music a bit louder to drown out his snores a bit.

We where supposed to check into the dorms at 9:30 but we got there late. Like at 9:40 a.m. I decide to leave Adam in the car while I went to go get our dorm information so I let him sleep a bit more. I'm such a kind sister, or am I. Hehehe. Anyhoo...

I got the information but that lady light dope or light hope I think was giving me bad vibes. I didn't like her. I checked my dorm number and I got Building B level 4, dorm 23. Heh nice. I check Adam's he got Building B level 4 andddd dorm 4. Yay we close. I open the cat door "ADAM WAKE UP!" I shout. "AHHHH PLEASE DONT HURT ME YOU LESBIAN" he covers his face. I give him a look of confusion. "Seriously" I reply. "Come on we need to go to ours dorms." I say. "Okay" Adam replies. I give Jim his keys and put mine in my pocket.

We where in the elevator already and it smelled good. I smelt cologne. I wonder why. *beep beep bitch* I picked up my phone ad we left the elevator. "Hey bow!" I say. "ADORA OH MY GOSH YOU ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS!", "Try me" I say. "I think I have a-a crush on my roomy..." He also shyly "That's awesome bow but I need to go right now. Byeeee" I say. "B-byeeee" he says back before hanging up. Me and Adam were walking when he stopped at his dorm. "Aight, see ya later sis" he nodded with his head, "Bye!" I said back. I was at my dorm a minute later and I could here music. "Oh my roomate must be in there. I can't wait to meet them" I think to myself. I put my stuff down and open the door.....

Oh. Oh-oh my gosh. I stared at her dancing. She was dancing to a song which sounded catchy but wasn't my type of music. She is a really good dancer. She was moving her hips and her body, following her music. Ahhh she is she is hot. I felt my face burning. I think I have been staring for to long I have to say some- AH SHE TURNED AROUND. *catra shrieks* AHHH THAT WAS SO FRICKING CUTE. oh she panicking lmao wait I am to..WHAT DO I DO!?. "H-hi I'm Adora" I reply in the middle of gay panicking. She is so red-
---------------------------------------‐---------

Okay. 2nd chapter done.ets pretend it's not Wednesday. Anyways sorry it a was a but late I was caught up with hw 😒. Also I don't know I'd I am going to be posting next weak because I have midterms. UGHHHHH😭. I hope this chapter was a bit better. I got 1,107 words typed in 40 minutes. Haha I hope my little bean(s) have am amxing rest of. Day, afternoon or whatever time ur in :D. BYEEEE