Chapter 3

For a week straight, Y/n came back to Sodo's room every night. They would stay up all hours of the night, talking about anything and everything. Sodo was very shy about moving onto her, too scared to try anything.

It was 5:00 in the morning and the sun still wasn't up. Y/n laid peacefully on his bed, Sodo laying beside her, his thumb gently rubbing the top of her hand.

"Sodo." She said quietly, rolling over and looking at him.

"Hmm?" He hummed, his face inches away from hers.

"I am madly in love with you, Sodo. Gosh, I fucking love you." She said quickly. Sodo stared back at her before resting his hand on her cheek. She closed her eyes as his lips landed on hers. Sodo quickly claimed over top of her, grasping her chin in his hand as his other hand rested on her cheek.

"Sodo." She said quietly, pushing the ghoul away.

"Yes?" He asked, grazing his thumb over her soft skin.

"The sun." She motioned towards the window. Sodo looked at the peaks. It was going to appear any second.

"No, no, Y/n no." He said quietly, reaching down to hold her hand.

"I'm sorry." She said as she disappeared underneath him.

"No, Y/n, come back!" He whispered, tears brimming his eyes. He sat back on his legs, looking the space where she had been seconds before.

{~}

It's very short, I know but I'm at my best friends house, so I can't write too much :)