103

Elena sat with Katsuki on the couch, watching tv, and who was to be announced on the Billboard Chart. Katsuki had Eri on his lap, braiding her hair while Aizawa sat on the other side of the couch, looking at the tv.

"Awwwh! That's adorable!" Mina and Jirou fangirled at the sight of Katsuki braiding Eri's hair. 'I know' Elena mouthed, leaning her head on Katsuki's shoulder.

"It's the first Billboard Chart since the Kamino Accident! And everyone everywhere understands how major this is!! Never before has heroes taken the stage in person at this presentation." A news reporter said as the lights on the stage lit up.

Elena looked at the tv as the rest of the class sat down on the other sofa's. "The times however are changing!! Stay tuned!" The woman continued as the tv suddenly showed Ryukyu. "No. 10! The used to be ninth, but she fell a spot! Dragon Hero: Ryukyu!"

As the rest of the heroes got presented, they got to the third spot. "Still at No.3, even though he's taking time off, with a higher public support rate than anyone, it's the Fiber hero: Best Jeanist! Everyone's anxiously awaiting his swift return." The announcer said as Elena looked at Katsuki.

He shrugged before the next was presented. "No. 2, He does things his way, but always fiercely! With unstoppable momentum, he's made it to second place! Wing Hero: Hawks!" The announcer said, making Elena shift as Eri climbed into her lap, hugging her close.

Elena rubbed her back as Katsuki got up and walked to the kitchen. "And finally!! This guy's been on top for awhile now, but today it's official! He's waited a long time to claim the throne and become No.1!" They said, only to show Endeavor.

Elena rolled her eyes as they announced it. "Flame Hero: Endeavor!"

"Imagine deserving a spot. He can't relate." Elena mumbled, getting up and walking into the kitchen with Eri in her arms.

Upon entering the kitchen, she spotted Katsuki making food as she sat down by the kitchen island. "Doggie makes food too? He's so cool!" Eri said, smiling as she made grabby hands towards Katsuki. He chuckled and flipped a pancake on the pan before putting it on a plate along with the rest of the pancakes.

"Isn't he?" Elena asked, leaning her chin on her hand as she looked at him in admiration. Katsuki finished the last few pancakes and shoved them in front of Elena and Eri. "C'mon, brats. Eat." He said, trying to seem tough as he looked at Eri's smiling demeanor.

"Thank you!" Eri said, giggling as she took a fork and began eating.

Elena and Katsuki looked at each other, smiling as they paid attention to Eri.

Elena has had a hard time the last few days after getting it announced about Karla's funeral. Those who would be there for it, was only Elena, Katsuki, Aizawa and a distant friend of Karla's. Since she didn't have anyone else, that was all there was left to it.

Katsuki and Aizawa wanted to come with Elena, simply to make sure she would be okay. The reason Elena would go? Because she wanted a last moment with Karla. She needed some closure from the past, and move on to the future.

'And right now, the future looks promising.'

________________

Elena woke up, to the sound of camera flashing. Looking around, they saw the class with their phones up, taking pictures. Elena glared at them, only to stop upon realizing her position. Katsuki was holding Eri in his arms, sleeping as Elena was leaning on his shoulder.

She glared at them before using her telekinesis to make all of them put their phones down. "Wake up, me and Eri have to leave." Aizawa said, looking at them, only for Katsuki to wake up and yawn slightly. "The fu-" Katsuki began, only to be hushed by Elena as she gestured to Eri in his arms.