First meeting

Max -

You got into Blackwell and ended up in her photography class and decided to sit next to her and in order to relive the awkwardness of the moment you striked up a conversation which worked and you talked all the way up till class started.

Afterwards you thanked her for actually talking to you and not ignoring you and that you hoped to chat to her again soon and it was only after you left that you realised you hadn't even told her your name and facepalmed laughing to yourself and saying how the next time you'd try and get her phone number

Chloe -

You met Chloe when you were really mad one day and stormed off to be away from people and ended up in the junkyard and just started destroying everything, the windows of cars, bottles, snapping palettes and just trying to get your anger out.

Once you were done and sat down on the ground, after a few seconds of just sitting there you heard someone say wow and looked over to see a blue haired girl looking around until she spotted you with your latest weapon in hand, you immediately got up and ran off as she yelled out for you.

Victoria -

You were out shopping in a town over where there was a giant mall, you had gone into a decent store and had spotted a beautiful item but as you went to reach for it your hand bumped against Victorias and she said you had good taste but she saw it first and to give it to her.

You not looking for a fight decided to give up and walked off but Victoria couldn't help but watch as you left before going to pay.

Kate -

You met her at the start of the year when everyone was moving into the school and saw her bunny cage and started talking to her about her bunny, you ended up just talking to her instead of moving in.

Once you were done talking you realised you hadn't moved any of your stuff in and you just groaned and laughed at yourself saying that you at least had a friend to start out the year.

Warren -

You met at the movies and you heard him talking about one of your favourite movies saying how it was ok but not the best out there and you took it as a challenge, you both started arguing the pro and cons of each other's favourite movies as your friends just stood there and watched it unfold.

Once you were done arguing you realised the movie you wanted to watch had already finished and so Warren offered to lend you a copy he had pirated and to just arrange when he could pick it back up and you begrudgingly thanked him.

Nathan -

You were working in the dinner part time to save up some money and so you saw people from school quite a bit which included Nathan, but you never really talked to him unless he ordered something, but one day he sat at the counter and asked you to get him some things which you obviously did.

When you gave him the stuff he asked for, he asked if he had met you before and you said he might've seen you around Blackwell since you were going to school there and he nodded before paying and leaving.

Frank -

You were buying weed from him because school was kicking your ass but you ended up staying for longer than expected when Pompidou decided to knock you over and then sit in your lap and no matter what you or Frank did he wouldn't budge so you just started talking to Frank.

Once Pompidou finally got up you jumped up and said goodbye to Frank and told him you'd probably see him later to buy some more shit from him and he sarcastically thanked you for your patronage.