They see you get in a fight/punch someone

Max -

She was just walking out of the dorms when she saw you punch Zachary in the face and he went down for the count and his friends laughed, she just walked up to you and drag you away from the scene so you don't get in trouble, and if you got hurt she'd clean whatever wound you got then bandage it.

Chloe -

When she walked out of the diner she didn't expect to see you punch some random dude but she was excited and bailed you and said how cool you looked and if you hurt your hand she'll help you with it either bandaging it or using an ice pack.

Victoria -

If she sees you get in a fight she won't do anything because if your in a fight the other person must be in the wrong so why would she step in? If they hurt you though she'll immediately step in and scare the other person off and then she'd help you.

Kate -

She hates violence so if she sees you get in a fight she'll walk away and text you to come to her dorm when your done so if your hurt she can help you, if you are hurt she immediately helps you clean up and get bandaged

Warren -

If you get in a fight he'll try to fight for you which always makes you mad and you stomp off saying you can take care of your own fights, if he gets hurt trying to protect you, you will help him but tell him to stop fighting your battles.

Nathan -

Nobody ever really tries to fight you because they know Nathan will threaten to get them expelled from school at any expense, you don't even know about him threatening people until someone told you they threatened him.

Frank -

You get in quite a few fights because most of the people who but drugs from him will threaten you to try and get discounts or free drugs, whenever Frank finds out about it he'll threaten whoever did it with his knife saying if they don't leave you alone he'll cut em off and that usually keeps them away for a while.