Foreword (Requests Open) [2/10]

Hello, and welcome to Countryhumans Oneshots, but Contemporary!

I'm Haldrachen, but call me anything I want, I don't particularly care. All the art is here is not mine unless I declare so, and credits would be provided if it is used.

The title of this book should hopefully explain everything. In here, ships will be in the bare minimum, and the furthest I'll go is one-sided romance, but strictly platonic and/or familial ones are very much allowed. As I said, due to this being contemporary, everything that would be written here is from the 21st century, nothing prior.

The symbol "&" would mean a platonic relationship.

The word range for the chapters of this collection would be from something nearing a drabble with less than 1000 words, to fully-fledged oneshots with over 3000 words, but it would mostly be the latter. So if long chapters aren't your cup of tea, feel free to simply skip this (and most of my) work(s).

Things in this book would be according to my headcanons, so you might need to read the Headcanons book to understand the things that are happening, but you don't need to do that the majority of the times, don't worry. You might realise that I would dedicate the majority of this to the Germans; and you're right, I would.

Dedications in a chapter would be attributed to the requester.

Requesting Rules
1. I don't accept reader requests. Be specific on your requests, format provided below.
2. If you don't specify on the characters, I would use my headcanons for them.
3. The genres I am willing to do is listed in the format.
4. Plot MUST be provided when requesting.
5. No romantic ships, everything must be platonic.
6. No NSFW.
7. You can only simultaneously give three requests at a time, maximum. After that, you have to wait until all three of those requests are completed to give another request.
8. The only place you can request is in this chapter, if you do it in any other chapter after this, I wouldn't accept it.

Request Format
Ship: Personification A (Gender, Pronouns) & Personification B (Gender, Pronouns)
Personality:
Personification A - ...
Personification B - ...
Genre: Angst, Bittersweet, Crack, Fluff, Hurt No Comfort, Hurt/Comfort, Satire, Whump
Plot: ...

If there are things you didn't quite get in the rules or the format above, go shoot! I'll answer all the questions you might have for those.

So, welcome and enjoy!